three

Not edited. Make sure to Comment:)

That is Louis' window that Harry sneaks in through💕😊.

___

Louis sat in his bed, he stared at three different outfits. He contemplated all of them, it wasn't because he'd walk by Harry, no that wasn't it, he just thought he'd try out something different. It was past 11 and he should have been asleep 2 hours ago, but nope, here he was trying to decide what to wear.

Another ten minutes passed by slowly with no luck on deciding then when he had first grabbed the clothes thirty minutes ago. Groaning in annoyance he stood up and decided to change into pajamas and go to sleep. Was there really a point in trying to look good anyway? Most days he looked like complete crap and Harry still tried talking to him. He might look too extra if he tried anymore.

He disappeared into the bathroom to brush his teeth and use the toilet. He changed into one of Liam's large shirts from secondary school (that he stole and Liam still didn't know he had) and frowned when he saw he hadn't brought pajama bottoms (honestly how did he end up getting a scholarship for being academically successful?).

He walked back out and picked up the bottoms from where they were at the foot of his bed. He stood back up and almost fainted at what he saw.

He almost fainted. He didn't though. He staggered back a bit in surprise. Harry was leaning against the windowsill a playful smirk gracing his face.

"You almost killed me with fright!" Louis scolded. He put his hands on his hips and glared at Harry, he hoped he looked at least slightly threatening. And that Harry couldn't hear how fast his heart was beating.

"I like the view," is all Harry commented as he walked over and sat on Louis' bed. Confused Louis looked down, his face grew Crimson and he stumbled on words to say. He grabbed his pajama bottoms and quickly put them on. Harry chuckled, "I don't mind."

Louis huffed in clear distaste, "what do you want now?" He asked.

"We should hang out." Harry said.

Louis glanced at the clock on his bedside table, "at 10 to 12 in the morning?" He inquired in disbelief.

"Better late than never." Harry pointed out.

"No, I'm tired. I have a class at 7." Louis exclaimed.

Harry frowned. "I'll get you to your class by 7, I just wanted to hang out, but if you rather be a goody goody and get your sleep, alright." He started to stand up. Louis swallowed thickly as Harry came up to him, he felt his hand brush against the skin at his waist. Louis shivered slightly, and moved away. Except Harry pulled him back to him. They bumped chests and Louis froze.

"You need to so stop doing that," Louis muttered, he met Harry who was looking at him with odd wide green eyes.

"Darling, you already know I won't hurt you." Harry commented.

"I didn't say you were, I just don't like being jerked around." Louis mumbled.

Harry laughed softly, two came up to tap at his lower lip. "Is that so?"

Louis didn't know it was possible to resemble a tomato but he for sure thinks he could be their twin, he pulled back from Harry and his frown deepened. "If you're just going to laugh at me then go already."

"I came with the intents to hang out, if you don't want to leave then I'll just stay here." Harry shrugged. He looked around Louis' rather large room.