six

As much as I love criticism. Please make it productive. I only ever try to improve x.

Not edited
____

Blue met green in an intense gaze. Louis looked away and scoffed. "What is that supposed to mean?"

"It means, darling. You're a dirty slut. Ha!" Harry leaned against the window sill in amusement.

"Get out of my room you twat!" Louis yelled, he stood up and stalked over to Harry, not caring that he was a mess. Not caring that his shirt was rumpled and his panties only covering so little.

Harry leaned against the windowsill, and rolled his eyes, they settled on the figure lying on the bed. He didn't recognize him, nor did he care too.

"Zayn," Louis turned to the figure, "Sorry, um-"

"Oh please, don't stop on my account, I just wanted to check up on you but it seems you're doing fine." Harry exclaimed acidly. "Genuinely did think you were better than this."

"Like you even know me," Louis shot back, he grabbed his shorts and slipped them back on. Zayn took the hint and grabbed his clothes as well. Harry's lips quirked up in amusement.

"I know you're only using him, because I won't have you." Harry smirked knowingly.

Louis' lips parted, ready to go off, but he only walked over to Zayn, cupped his face in his hands and leaned up to crush their lips together. Zayn, slightly taken aback, but not one to push away, gasped and for a few seconds the only thing that filled the silence of the room was their soft sighs. Louis pulled back and smiled at Zayn, "I'll call you!" he turned to Harry and grinned antagonizing. Harry's posture stiffened, and Louis brushed past him as he lead Zayn out.

Zayn left with promises to see him the next day and Louis smiled softly in response. When he turned away from the front door, Harry was glaring at him.

"Really, you're that desperate that you'd sleep with some asshole?" Harry all but yelled.

"You don't know Zayn, how would you know what he acts like?" Louis demanded. "Can you just leave."

"We need to talk. Look, I know what I said when I first met you, you would be a great f.ck- but you're worth more than a f-ck ."

"You'd sleep with everyone but me, and I wanted to sleep with you. You said no, so hey I've moved on."

"You're a bloody virgin you idiot." Harry shook his head, "what the hell do you know about sleeping with people?"

"Well, I'm also like 18 so why don't you just fuck off? I changed my mind on stuff. God- you're not the only guy wanting to fuck me okay. You're not special, and I don't want you anymore, so leave okay?" Louis crossed his arms in front of him.

"Yeah?" Harry said quietly. "You mean that?" He walked closer to Louis, Louis took a few steps back. "I don't think you do." Harry stood in front of Louis, a good six inches taller than him. Louis lost himself for a moment in Harry's eyes, but he caught himself and scowled.

"You made your decision." Louis muttered.

Harry laughed, his curls shook as he threw his head back and laughed. "You're so cute." He smiled sincerely. "But, I'm not going to sleep with you."

"Then why the f-ck are you here."

"I know you don't wanna sleep with this Zayn guy either," Harry said his name with an edge to his voice and ignoring Louis' question, "you wouldn't sleep with anyone. You only want me of course and you can lie, but that's what it is. A lie."