Chapter 4

Sarada love her Mama to death, that's for sure. But She knew the her Mama isn't going to take her story as calmly as her Papa. She sighed deeply in Tiredness.

Sasuke glanced at the girl, he was carrying for, like 3 hours and that was the 18th time, she signed.

"Go to sleep..." Sasuke kept looking ahead and almost tensed when his 'future' daughter snuggle into his chest. He is still not used to all the physical contact. Wonder, what will the Hokage do once they'll step into the Village. He did gave choice to his teammates but them seem to follow him. No doubt, they, too, would receive the punishment. And Sarada? What about her? This little girl just gave him what he always longed for. A Family. Would they believe her? They wouldn't torture her, would they? Sasuke's steps flattered as he subconsciously tightened his grip on his daughter's legs. He shook his head, like hell he is going to let them lay a finger on her. They could torture him all they want but Sarada, he would chidori anyone who tried.

"Papa, are you alright?" Sarada looked at Sasuke through her thick lashes. Sasuke's Sharingan was activated and he was glaring at the air with a snarl on his face.

"Aah..." Sasuke replied through his gritted teeth and went back to glare at nothing.

"Psst..." Sasuke's eye twitched.

"Oi...." Suigetsu 'whispered' to Sasuke.

An irritated Sasuke answered, "What?"

"What are you gonna do about you daughter's mother? Sakura.. was it?"

"That's none of your business."

Karin glanced at them, sadly. How she wished it was her who starts Family with Sasuke. But now, Sasuke knows that She isn't the one for him, it's the Sakura girl. It's not fair. It was her, who helped Sasuke. It was her, Sasuke asked to join the team. It was her, Dammit! So why, isn't she is the mother of his child. And now something seemed to change Sasuke's mind about revenge. Maybe she can change Sasuke's mind. He is not in love with Sakura, yet. She would take Sakura's place. She would change the futute. Karin mentally decided.

After a few hours later, they reached the huge gate of Konohagakure no Sato. Sarada was literally bouncing with excitement in her Father's arms. Sasuke's lips twitched into a small smile. Suigetsu, Juugo and Karin stopped while, Sasuke entered in the village.

He looked around to see a pair of chunin, sleeping, who are supposed to guard the gates. He shook his head while, Sarada giggled. She slipped through his arms and ran to the sleeping chunin, before he could stop her.

Kotetsu was shook awake. He stood up, startling the poor Sarada, who was standing in front of him, let out a squeak. As noticing, he saw a black haired girl, merely of 8 years, standing. A throat was cleared and his attention was grabbed by the one and only Uchiha Sasuke.

" W-Wha!?!" He jumped infront of him, kunai in his hand to defend. But all Sasuke did was raised his eyebrow.

"Why are you here?" He asked, sternly.

"I want to talk to the Hokage."

"Stay here." Kotetsu woke his partner. And told him to tell the Hokage ASAP. Less than two minutes, an Anbu Squad was standing with them.

"The are going to escort you there." As if now noticing the girl, he knelt down. "Hey kid, you should go back to your parents. This man is dangerous." He gently patted her head.

"Sarada, come." Sasuke called. The said girl ran towards her Papa, waving at the two, now frozen Chunin.