Chapter 9

Sakura left office feeling giddy, well she couldn't help it. Even if she is mad at Sasuke, She is happy that he came back. And he knows that she is one him. Now, it depends on her to make Sasuke fall in love with her.
......................................................................

Sasuke kept staring at Sakura's figure as she disappeared.

"Ahem."

Sasuke turned to the Hokage.

"What do you want to tell me?"

"Truth."

"About what?"

" The Uchiha massacre. I want a revenge on the true culprit behind It."

Tsunade looked at surprised, "Isn't Itachi is the culprit?" Sasuke's eyes hardened.

"No." Said Sasuke, firmly. "Itachi was ordered by the elder council to eliminate all the members of Uchiha clan because they were planning a war on konoha."

"Are you in your right mind, Uchiha Sasuke? Do you know what are you talking about?"

"Hn."

"I don't believe you. Do you have any sort of proof?" Tsunade narrowed her eyes. Sasuke glanced at her.

"Think about it, Lady Tsunade. I could have sneak into into Konoha and kill those council members but if i did that, they would be remembered as a heroes. I want my brother's name to be cleared. I want Konoha to no about my brother's innocence."

"And how are you going to do that?" Asked Tsunade with a raised eyebrow.

Sasuke smirked, "I have a plan."