Bonus Chapter: Sasuke's Proposal

Sakura relaxing into a nice bubble bath, dreaming. When the Bathroom door slammed opened. And barged in Sasuke Uchiha.

Sakura shrieked before covering herself and chucking Itachi's rubber duck, kiku at Sasuke's head, mentally apologizing to the elder Uchiha.

"Sasuke, if this is another half-assed proposal then get lost!" She screamed, chucking the Shampoo bottle too. It all started when...

Flashback No Jutsu

Sakura was in a very important demonstration of brain Surgery to the newbie medics when Her boyfriend, Sasuke barged in the operation room like he own the whole Hospital.
He walked over Sakura, looking deeply into her eyes eyes.

"Sakura, rebuilt Uchiha clan with me!"

Sakura's mouth dropping at his demand. The man had a cheek to look smug at people who were present in the room. Let's just say that day Uchiha Sasuke was seen with black eye and seething Sakura

Second time it happened when Sakura was cleaning the house, Sasuke sneaked behind Sakura, literally scaring the crap out of her.

"Sakura, Feel my shirt. It's a husband material."

Sakura deadpanned, "Probably suffocating and clingy." And with that she walked out.

Flashback No Jutsu

Itachi walked inside the Uchiha house and blinked at the Sulking Sasuke.

"Sa...suke.." He hesitantly asked, "Is everything alright?"

Sasuke looked at him blankly and nodded, going back to the sulking. Itachi walked over and sat down beside him.

"She won't marry me..."

"Sasuke, Have you proposed?" Itachi asked surprised. He shook his head 'no'.

"Why don't you just ask her?"

"I can't."

"Why?"

"She threatened to castrate me if I said any lame pick up line."

"You used pick up lines on her?" Itachi sweat dropped at the stupidity of his little brother.

"Stand up." Ordered Itachi. Surprised but the sudden change, Sasuke obliged.

"Now go and asked her like a normal person rather than hormonal teenager!" Itachi kicked Sasuke out of the house.

Sasuke moped to Hospital, waiting for his favorite Medic. Sakura came outside from the surgery ward and ran straight into Sasuke.

He took her shoulders and made her looked into his determined eyes, "Sakura, I refuse to choose any other person but you to stand by my side. Marry me!" He looked like a stubborn children Sakura couldn't help but laugh at the childish behavior.

She gave him a stunning smile, "Alright." And left the Uchiha to smile to himself.

"Baka.." Itachi sweat dropped from his hiding place.