Chapter 18

Before Sarada could open her mouth, Sakura interrupted, "I think we should take this home." Sasuke nodded.

Sasuke grabbed the Chakra tied, unconscious Kisame and turned to Sakura, "Your apartment?" She nodded, grabbing Sarada's hand. Sasuke transported them in the apartment

Appearing at the Apartment Gave Sasuke another heart attack. Before him his younger self and Naruto's younger self was sitting drinking tea with Uchiha Itachi, who was right now a missing-nin, and is working for the Organization who is currently hunting down the biju vessels. Not to mention the said jinchuriki was grinning at his older brother like he have said the joke of the century.

Three heads snapped at the new arrivals. Sasuke was already on guard, grabbing the hilt of his Katana. Naruto was blinking in confusion while, Itachi was looking at kid in Sakura's arm intensly.

"Who are you?" Younger Sasuke snarled. Naruto narrowed his eyes in caution.

"He is you, Sasuke-kun..." Sakura watched as the three males tensed.

Younger Sasuke glared, "What are you doing here?"

The older Sasuke scowled, "What are you doing here? You should be with the team taka. Not in Konoha, having a tea party with Itachi."

Itachi stared at small girl. His eyes watered as he recognize Sasuke's features in her. He looked at two arguing Uchihas and then at frozen Naruto. Calmly, he sat down the cup and stood up. He walked to his future sister-in-law. Sakura looked startled at The elder Uchiha's approach. She flinched back as Itachi's Sharingan bored in her emerald ones.

As if noticing her flinch, Itachi turned off her Sharingan. He almost smiled as he saw His niece looking at him with the same look as Sasuke when He achieved something. Admiration.

Sarada wiggled out of Sakura's arms and jumped on the floor. Unfortunately, this caught the attention of other people present in the room. She hesitantly walked towards Itachi. Her Uncle knelt down and raised his Hand for the Handshake.

"Pfft.." Sarada snorted as she slapped his hand away and jumped in his arms.

Itachi tensed at the sudden contact but subconsciously wrapped his arms around her small body.

"We don't do handshaking, Uncle Tachi. We do hugs." Sarada gave him a squeeze as if proving her point.

Older Sasuke looked down in regret. his eyes were glossy. He closed his eyes, cursing himself for his mistake. For his sin. He took a deep breath and willed himself to calm down.

"The future is changing." He blurted, "Whatever things is done in here is effecting the future."

"That's our point." Younger Sasuke smirked.

"You don't know a thing what's going to happen. Stop acting so smug." Older Sasuke said sternly.

"Then tell us." This time it was Sakura, who spoke, "Tell us so that we can create a better future."

Older Sasuke signed. He started explaining. About the war, Obito, Madara, Zetsu, Kaguya. People looked at him with wide eyes.

"Shit is about to get real." Naruto gulped.