Chapter 16

Sarada was having a blast with the future hokage. Naruto made sure to keep her busy with all the stories about team 7. So, Sakura and Sasuke could make up. And he had no problem doing so because Sarada was a very obedient child. She didn't questioned just understand just like her mother.

They talked about different things but then it Sarada who was telling him about future. About his future children. It was an understatement that he was happy.

Sarada also told him Sasuke's reason for returning, She told him about war she read in her text books. About the deaths of people they hold dear.

"Ne~ Sara-chan, don't you think it's time for bed." Sarada yawned and nodded before getting up and going to his bedroom. After an hour or so he peeked to make sure that she was sleep. And was relieved to see she was.

Time to execute Sasuke-teme's plan! He carefully jumped out of his window and ran.

He is a best prankster for nothing. Naruto transformed himself into an root Anbu and focused on finding his Target.

He ran to the target's house and carefully slipped inside without anyone noticing. He looked around in the shadows and find his target sitting with lots of Anbu surrounding him. He too blended in. The target walked as he with others followed.

"I want you all to keep an eye on Uchiha and the girl. There is something fishy going on that the foolish hokage is hiding from me. Scam!" The target demanded.

"Hai, Danzo-sama!" Danzo smirked and disappeared with the Anbus. Naruto however, was still in shadows. Seeing the coast clear he jumped out of his hiding place and walked in the secret library of Root building.

There was a privacy seal on the door. Of course, he expected it. He opened his summoning scroll.

There was a sudden poof. The smoke cleared and there stood a old green frog.

"Why am I summon, brat?" The frog grumbled.

"Can you unseal the door." He motioned to the door in front of him. The frog examine the seal and scoffed at the blonde.

"Obviously, brat. I'm a seal master for nothing." The frog took out his brush and used his Chakra as an ink. He drew a complicated symbols.

"Unseal!" The symbols disappeared as the sealed lock snapped open but before it could fell on the floor with a heavy thud, Naruto caught it.

"Just surge your Chakra and it will sealed again." The frog disappeared.

Naruto walked in and started the 1st phase of plan.

○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○

Sasuke glanced at the sleeping Sakura as he paced around the room, waiting for the blonde. His pacing woke up Sakura.

"Sasuke-kun?" Sakura sat up, staring at Sasuke with sleepy eyes.

"Go to sleep, Sakura." But his request was fell deaf on her ears as she stretched.

Just then their door was knocked. Sasuke ran and opened the door with Sakura following him.

There stood Naruto, with several scrolls and sleeping Sarada.

"Mission successful." Naruto grin as Sasuke smirked. He pulled Naruto inside while Sakura watched confused.

"What the hell is going on? It's 3 am and what mission?" Sakura looked at both for answers.

"Give her to me." Sasuke took the sleeping Sarada from Naruto and laid her on Sakura's bed. He gently kissed her forehead and walk to the two teens again.

He took Sakura's hand and Naruto's collar and pulled them in Sakura's bedroom locking the door behind him.

He turned to Sakura, "Before you say that you want get involve. Let me tell you, what we are doing is completely illegal." Naruto blanched at the bluntness of the Uchiha while Sakura looked even more awake.

"Sasuke-kun?" She was worried. Sasuke sat her down and explained her his plan. Her eyes widened as he finished.

"This is crazy." She blurted and Naruto nodded in agreement but Sasuke shrugged.

"What do I do?" Naruto and Sasuke stared at the medic in shock.

"You still want to join?" Naruto asked. And Sakura gave him a 'duh!' Look.

"You are not leaving me behind. We are in this together." Sakura blushed at adoring look Sasuke gave her.

"We need allies. The more the better." Sasuke explained.

"I wrote the letter to Gaara, he accepted." Naruto told and Sasuke gave him an approved nod.

Sasuke looked at Sakura, "Danzo has connections with Orochimaru. He also had connections with Akatsuki. But he isn't exactly good with them."

"Double agent..." Sakura realized.

"In this scrolls it is clearly written that He is also involve when Orochimaru left the village. Orochimaru helped him transplanting sharingan in him. That sharingan, which is the reason he ordered Itachi to execute my entire clan. Not only that, he also have contact with my 'supposed' dead ancestor, Madara. Not only that, He also have involvement in war in Ame, it is sure that it is Madara, who is behind all this. He have no loyalty to Akatsuki but using them as pawns." Sasuke explained.

He paused, "If somehow we manage to convince the Akatsuki leader to come to our side, we will gain an upper hand, we desperately need."

"And how exactly we'll do this. Neither of us can go to Akatsuki. I'm already on their hit list for killing Sasori. If we send Naruto, they would steal his biju then probably kill him." Sakura wondered.

"Itachi." Sasuke replied, "He would be our source. All we need is include Itachi. And supply him all the proof hense, the scrolls."

"And knowing Itachi. He would paying us a visit soon. I mean he must be dying to know why I didn't came after him."

"Damn, Teme. You're one hell of a strategist."

"I know."