Chapter One

Lauren was at her locker getting her books for her next class when Ally, a girl that won't stop flirting with Lauren since she came out, came up to her and started to flirt with Lauren.

"Hey Lauren," Ally flirted, twisting her hair around her finger and biting her lip seductively.

Lauren rolled her eyes. The day just started and she's already annoyed.

"Oh, hey what's up Ally?" Lauren asked uninterested.

"You want to come over later...maybe watch some Netflix?"

Lauren heard the bell and replied to Ally's question before walking away to her class.

"No Ally, I'm not going to have Netflix and chill with you." Lauren said walking away to her class.

"You'll be missing out on all of this," Ally said gesturing towards her small body.

"Wouldn't want it anyway." Lauren yelled out walking into class.

Ally rolled her eyes and walked away to her class. The small brunette couldn't believe that she has not yet gotten in bed with Lauren Jauregui.
-
"Hey Lo, did Ally flirt with you again cause you seem a little annoyed." Normani said.

"Your not wrong." Lauren muttered.

As class went on Lauren and Normani got bored they talked a little bit here and there. Eventually Lauren fell asleep.

"Jauregui!"

"Yeah what-what's up." Lauren said jolting up from her nap.

"Didn't get much sleep last night I'm guessing. Detention." Mr.Grimes, Lauren's teacher said in a stern voice.

"Why didn't you wake me up?" Lauren asked Normani.

"Don't blame me this ain't my fault." Normani sassed.

Lauren groaned and slumped back into her chair, letting her head fall back while closing her eyes.

The bell rung and Lauren was quick on her feet. Walking to her next class wanting nothing more then to just leave that classroom and get away from Mr.Grimes' glare.
-
Lauren walked into the lunch room and spotted Normani sitting with a tall blonde. Lauren doesn't know who she is but has a feeling she's going to get to know her now.

"Hey Mani" Lauren said sitting down at their table.

"Hey Lauren. This is Dinah" Normani greeted pointing at the tall blonde named Dinah. Lauren gave Dinah a 'what's up' nod and pulled out her phone scrolling through tumblr.

Lauren overheard Dinah and Normani talking and interrupted their conversation, "what are you guys talking about?"

"Uh, we're talking about my friend and that I think you guys should meet her." Dinah said answering Lauren's question.

"What's your friends name? Do I know her?" Lauren asked more questions about this friend of Dinah's.

"Well, her name is Camila. And everyone knows you so I would think that Camila knows you as well." Dinah explained.

"Right" Lauren stated practically ending the conversation by putting her headphones back in her ears and listening to the 1975 on repeat.
-
Lunch ended and Lauren was groaning as she walked into science and sat down at her table. She looked across from her and saw the most beautiful girl she's ever seen. The girl adjacent to Lauren had brown hair and gorgeous chocolate brown eyes. Lauren didn't believe in love at first site but damn she wanted to get to know this girl, bad.