Chapter Seven

"What are you going to dress up as for Austin's Halloween party?" Lauren asked her girlfriend as she sat adjacent to her in science class.

"I was thinking of not dressing up" Camila said writing down the information on the white board.

"Why aren't you dressing up as anything? Are you not going?" Lauren pouted.

Camila stopped writing and turned to face her girlfriend. "It's not that I don't want to go it's just...Halloween isn't really my thing..." Camila said uninterested.

"Why you don't like Halloween?" Lauren asked in a baby voice.

Camila giggled at Lauren's pouty face and puppy dog eyes poking her nose causing Lauren to scrunch up her face.

"I mean when I was little Halloween was like a nightmare to us werewolves. It's the day where were forced to turn into our wolves by the moon. It's a pretty painful night." Camila answered Lauren's question, shivering as she remembers other Halloween nights where she was forcefully turned into her wolf.

Camila shivered at the thought of remembering the pain she felt as her bones broke into place, forcefully to transform into her wolf form. Camila was brought back to reality from hearing Lauren talking again.

"So your not going to the party?" Lauren asked taking Camila's hand in hers and swinging it back and forth.

"I can still go I just have to ask my dad for a ring that will help prevent the moon from turning me into my wolf form that night. Dinah already has the ring from her dad." Camila explained. Lauren smiled giving Camila a peck on the lips and turning towards the direction of the teacher writing down the information that's on the board.
-
"That's what your dressed up as?" Camila asked slightly laughing as she looks at her girlfriend dressed up as a vampire.

"Yeah. Oh, and are vampires real or nah?" Lauren asked taking her fake vampire teeth out of her mouth.

"Well vampires are real but they don't live in Miami, they live in California" Camila explained.

"Okay" Lauren simply said walking up the stairs to Camila's room.

Lauren walked into the room and plopped down on her girlfriends bed lying on her stomach. Camila sat on her bed crisscross and looked at Lauren. Lauren looked back at Camila and signed.

Lauren moved herself and Camila spread her legs for Lauren to lay down. The jet black haired girl sat in between her girlfriends legs and turned her head kissing Camila's neck softly.

Camila gasped when she felt Lauren's teeth graze over her soft skin of her neck. Laure sat up and kissed Camila passionately feeling Camila kiss back. She swiped her tongue over Camila's lips asking for access. Camila accepted and Lauren explored her mouth. A throaty moan escaped from Camila's mouth as Lauren bit down on Camila's lips and tug at it.

Camila flipped Lauren causing her to be on top, straddling the green eyed girl and kissing her roughly.

A few minutes passed and their make out session was suddenly cut off. Lauren whimpered opening her eyes to see Camila standing and walking towards her closet.

"What are you doing?" Lauren asked sitting up from her spot on the bed and leaning against the head board.

"Picking out clothes to wear for the party" Camila said picking out black ripped skinny jeans and a crop top with a black snapback.