Chapter Six

"Ally what the fuck!"
-
Lauren couldn't believe what Ally just did. She immediately thought of Camila and what will happen if she ever found out about what happened.

"What make you think you can do that...I have a girlfriend!" Lauren shouted out loud.

Ally covered Lauren's mouth from shouting anymore. Lauren tried to fight back Ally's hand on her mouth but surprisingly the five foot tall brunette was strong.

"I just wanted to taste you that's all" Ally whispered in Lauren's ear licking her neck. Lauren pushed Ally off of her this time harder letting Ally lose her balance and hit the sink that was connected to the wall behind them.

Lauren glanced up at Ally to see that she was biting her lip sexually and looking at Lauren up and down. Lauren scoffed, rolling her eyes at the brunette. She exited the bathroom leaving Ally and walking towards her class that she was now late to.
-
Camila was waiting for Lauren in science class. She was fidgeting with her fingers when Lauren walked into the class. Camila could hear the commotion between Lauren and Ms.Fernandez.

"Ah, Ms.Jauregui why are you late?" Ms.Fernandez asked lifting her eyebrow up facing Lauren.

"Sorry it won't happen again." Lauren said walking pass the Ms.Fernandez to the back of class where Camila was. She sat down at her assigned table and sat adjacent to her girlfriend. Lauren didn't show any emotion towards Camila. And Camila noticed it. She knew something was wrong with Lauren. But she decided to keep quiet for now.
-
After class Lauren raced out of the classroom walking towards the exit at the front of the school. She just wanted to go home and lock herself in her room for what had happened between her and Ally. She didn't want to tell Camila. She thought it would destroy everything she had with the werewolf.

Before Lauren could even open her car door,  she was stopped by the one and only her girlfriend, Camila.

"What happened?" Camila said eagerly waiting for the answer to come out of Lauren.

"What do you mean? I'm fine" Lauren said unconvincingly.

"Your a horrible lier" Camila said stating the obvious. Lauren took a deep breath and said, "can we talk about this at our spot" Camila nodded and walked in front of Lauren leading her to the spot which was in the woods.
-
They reached their spot in the middle of the woods. "What is it that's bothering you?Because you know you can tell me anything" Camila said speaking in a serious manner facing Lauren. Lauren took another deep breath.

"Ally kissed me" Lauren muttered. An average human would have never heard what Lauren had said but Camila being a werewolf heard it clearly even if she whispered it.

Camila's face expression was no longer happy it was full of sadness and slight anger. Camila slowly walked towards a tree and punched it. The bark of the tree broke off. Lauren winced.

"Sorry" Camila muttered putting her forehead on the tree and resting it there. Lauren walked closer to Camila her heart beating at a fast pace. She put her arms around Camila's waist and hugged her from behind, holding her close. 

"Don't be" Lauren said resting her head on Camila's shoulder.

Camila turned around in Lauren's arms. And gave Lauren a peck on the lips.

"What happened?" Camila asked again, wanting the whole story. Lauren explained everything that happened between her and Ally to her. At the end of the story Camila gave Lauren's forehead a kiss. She pulled away nodding her head understanding what had happened and what was wrong with Lauren. Camila felt bad that Lauren was guilty about it. Camila decided to take the day off of school tomorrow along with Lauren and have a nice day with her girlfriend.
-
"Oh my god. This tastes so good!" Lauren said devouring the pizza. Camila giggled and soon after Lauren joined her. The couple laughing together.