Chapter Nine

Camila was in her wolf form running. She smelled blood coming from deep in the woods and checked to see what it was. Dinah smelled it to and ran with Camila trying to find the smell.

Camila ran till she came to a stop. Dinah didn't see Camila come to a stop until she slammed into Camila's butt causing her to fall back.

"What the hell Mila? Why'd you stop?" Dinah said in Camila's mind.

Camila's nose scrunched up as she turned her head to another direction sensing where the blood came from.

"Sorry" was all Camila said as she continued to walk towards the smell. Camila was walking slower now getting lower on the ground. She suddenly saw where the smell of the blood came from. It was a pale man in a black suit. Blood was dripping down his mouth and a dead deer in his hands. He threw the deer to the side and brought out a handkerchief from his pocket and wiped his mouth with it.

"What are we waiting for?" Dinah asked she was almost ready to pounce on the mysterious man in black a few feet in front of them.

"Don't...I'll go" Camila said in a stern voice not showing any emotion on her face.

Camila ran out of the hiding spot her and Dinah were hiding at and pounced on the man. Camila suddenly went flying hitting a tree nearby them. Dinah ran to Camila nudging her shoulder to get her up. A few minutes later Camila opened her eyes and carefully got up from the ground. She felt pain every where. She knew she can heal though. But the strength of the man was unbelievable. He can only be one thing...A vampire.

Dinah turned to the man and growled at him. Her teeth were visible to the bloodsucking creature. The man gave a dumbfounded look at Dinah and Dinah watched as the mans pointer teeth that he used to suck the blood out of the deer, sunk back into his gums.

Camila raised from behind Dinah and turned back into her human form.

"Who are you? Why are you in our territory?" Camila asked stopping next to Dinah setting her hand down on Dinah's head to calm her down. Dinah eventually stopped growling at the unknown man and stood her ground.

"My name is Zayn Malik and I have every right to be here." Zayn said in a powerful voice. His accent was also evident in his voice. This was recognized by Camila. Zayn's voice was so powerful it made Dinah whimper and take a step back causing Camila's hand to fall off of her head.

Camila stood tall. She didn't want to be overpowered by this unknown person who thinks he can do what ever he wants.

"You are not allowed here" Camila said in a stern voice getting angry with the man.

"I am allowed anywhere I want to be," Zayn said showing no emotion in his voice.

"However this is your territory. So I shall respect it" He said putting on a small smile.

"Come with me to my home. I'll have my father deal with you" Camila said pointing to the house nearby.

"Very well" that was the last thing Zayn said before walking side by side with Camila to her home. Dinah was still in her wolf form walking on Camila's right side incase she needs to protect Camila if Zayn were to try anything.
-
"So where are you from Zayn?" Alejandro asked handing Zayn a cup of tea.

"I'm from England, born and raised. But I recently have been living in California." Zayn said taking a sip from his cup of tea.

"Hm"Camila's dad hummed, "And why are you here?" He asked with a brow raised.

Camila was upstairs with Dinah hearing everything going on downstairs while Dinah was laying down on Camila's bed eating Doritos.

"You know who Doritos reminds me of...Austin" Dinah said examining a piece of a dorito in her fingers.