Chapter Two

Days passed and Camila and Lauren have become the best of friends. They haven't shared their feelings for each other, but they will. The two girls have been keeping their love a secret. Lauren noticed that Camila will sometimes leave wth Dinah a lot. Sometimes they won't even show up for school for a week. Lauren asked her why she's not a school much but Camila just says it's a family emergency. Lauren doesn't believe it.

One day Lauren decided to follow Camila and Dinah into the woods. They didn't know they were being followed by Lauren so they kept walking then they started to talk.

"So you and Lauren, huh?" Dinah slyly asked raising her eyebrow.

"It's nothing" Camila blushed

"Awe! Camila likes Lauren! Camila likes Laur-"

"Shut up!" Camila yelled covering Dinah's mouth with her hand to shut her up.

"Fine" Dinah muffled through Camila's hand.

Camila took her hand off of the Polynesians mouth but the she still chanted "Camila likes Lauren! Camila likes Lauren!" Camila got used to it now. Dinah's been teasing her since she told her about her crush on Lauren.

Lauren heard everything as she was hiding behind a tall tree trying not to make any noise. She watched as Dinah and Camila bend down on all fours and started to turn into some kind of animal. Lauren was right there about to pass out. She's never seen anything like it.

Dinah and Camila turned into full on werewolves. Dinah had light brown fur with brown eyes and specks of gold in it. While Camila was this beautiful creature Lauren has ever seen with dark brown fur and gold eyes shinning bright with the sunlight facing it. Lauren was mesmerized but the whole transition.

The wolves started to run around and ruff house just having fun. Lauren noticed that Camila's wolf was a little taller the Dinah's. She must be some kind of alpha or something. Lauren thought as she inched closer to get a better view when she snapped a branch and Dinah and Camila looked towards her direction.

"Oh no" Lauren said under her breath as she started to run. The wolves heard running and leaves crunching they started to run after it not wanting the person to go tell other people about what they just saw.

Lauren ran as fast as she can but it wasn't fast enough as Camila ran closer and pounced on Lauren. Not letting her go Camila growled at her. When she noticed it was Lauren she stopped growling and looked directly at Lauren's eyes. Lauren was confused. She thought Camila was going to kill her right there, but Camila had other plans.

Camila turned back into her human form still on top of Lauren. "What are you doing Lauren? Why are you here?"

Lauren was taken back but answered her questions anyways. "I-I wanted to know what you were really doing in-instead of going to school." Lauren stuttered out. Lauren was terrified at this point.

Camila made her way off of Lauren. Lauren laid there for a second before standing up. Dinah came running in, in her human form standing adjacent from Camila.

"Ho-How was that possible? H-How a-are you...wolves?" Lauren stammered trying to get the words out.

"Lauren relax" Dinah said trying to calm Lauren down. "Listen, you weren't suppose to see that," "Clearly" Lauren said in a sarcastic tone. Lauren reached her hand up to her head to pull back the jet black hair in her face trying to compose herself of what just happened.