Chapter Twelve

Zayn took a deep breath and said, "...she's a...a witch."
-
Camila was shocked she couldn't believe what Zayn just said.

"What...I-I thought w-witches were e-extinct." Camila stuttered.

Camila's losing it right now. Witches are really important to the vampires. This is the reason why Simon wants Lauren. But why couldn't Camila sense that Lauren was a witch when she first met her? Camila was getting really confused. She just wants to go to sleep with Lauren and forget about everything.

Camila didn't realize that she was alone on the roof when she looked up. She expected to see Zayn but he wasn't there. Camila shrugged her shoulders and climbed through her window leading her towards her room.

She saw Lauren peacefully sleeping on her bed. A smile formed on Camila's face. Camila slid into the bed adjacent to Lauren. Once Camila's back was on the bed she felt Lauren shift in her sleep.

Lauren's head was now on Camila's chest and her arm around Camila's stomach. Camila kissed Lauren's head.

"I love you Lauren" Camila said.

"I love you more Camz" Camila heard Lauren mumble in her sleep.

"Camila fell asleep with a smile on her face that night.
-
Camila woke up to ocean green eyes.

"Hello" Camila said looking into the mesmerizing eyes.

"So, Zayn said a lot last night." Lauren said.

Camila looked at Lauren.

"How..."

"I wasn't really sleeping when you guys were talking. I heard everything." Lauren said. She leaned her back on the headboard and sighed.

"So...you know why Simon wants you?" Camila asked.

"Yeah...because I'm a 'witch'," Lauren said with her index and middle finger quoting the word witch.

Camila sighed and laid back on the head board to.

"So...that's why I'm so important" Lauren cleared up.

"Yeah"

"How come you didn't know when you first met me?" Lauren asked now facing Camila.

Camila faced Lauren and said, "I guess I couldn't sense it."

"Haha you couldn't sense me being a witch. Well I don't blame you I didn't know I was a witch either." Lauren said laughing.

"Okay come on dork we're going to be late for school." Camila said giving Lauren a kiss.

"Do you mind if I borrow some clothes?" Lauren asked walking towards Camila's dresser.

"Go for it. Just don't take my Ed Sherran sweatshirt." Camila said jumping out of bed to go to the bathroom.

Lauren pulled out blue skinny jeans and a the 1975 t-shirt.

Camila walked out of the bathroom just in time to see Lauren's back side. Camila walked up to Lauren and wrapped her arms around her waist. She placed a kiss on Lauren's neck. She found her pulse point and sucked on it, bit on it, and smooth it out with her tongue this caused Lauren to moan.

Camila pulled away and Lauren groaned at the loss. Lauren turned to see Camila getting changed and she didn't want to go to school without giving Camila the same affection.

Lauren walked up to Camila from behind and shoved her onto the bed and straddled her waist.

"Don't think you can do that without expecting me to do the same." Lauren husked while Camila squirmed under her girlfriend.

"Let me go. We're going to be late to sch-ohhh." Camila moaned as she felt Lauren's lips on her neck.

Lauren repeated the action Camila did to her but a little bit more rough. She made sure she left marks. Lauren pulled herself away from Camila's neck and looked down at it. She saw purple marks starting to show already. She was pleased with what she did and climbed off of her girlfriend getting dressed.

Camila sat up and looked at Lauren. She rolled her eyes and got up from the bed looking at herself in the mirror.

"What the hell Lauren! I'm not going to be able to cover all of this up with makeup!" Camila whined.

"At least people will know your mine" Lauren said putting on her doc martins.

"I hate you" Camila said walking towards Lauren.

Lauren stood up and grabbed Camila by her lower back side and pressing Camila against her body.

"You love me." Lauren said giving Camila a kiss.

"Let's go" Lauren said. She grabbed her bag and walked towards the door. Before she opened the door she smacked Camila's butt and ran out. Camila squealed and ran out the door following Lauren.
-
Lauren was at her locker with Camila when Normani and Dinah walked up to them.

"What's up Camren!" Dinah said.

"Hello Cheechee!" Camila said.

"Hello Chancho!" Dinah said.

"Hallo!" Lauren said.

"Why is everyone so happy?" Normani groaned.

"Why are you so moody?" Lauren said copying Normani's action.

"I have a history test today and I feel like I'm going to fail it." Normani groaned again hugging Dinah from behind and leaning her head on Dinah's shoulder.

"Aww! Mani I doubt your going to fail you'll do great!" Lauren said.

Suddenly the bell rang and everybody was walking to there first period.

"See ya later babe," Lauren said giving Camila a peck on her lips, "come on Mani"

Normani groaned once again and followed Lauren to there first period. "Bye babe" Dinah yelled to Normani. She waved her hand up in the air and said bye.

"So...Mila you getting freaky with Lauren, huh." Dinah said wiggling her eyebrows and pointing at the many hickeys on Camila's neck.

"Lauren!" Camila groaned covering the hickeys with her sweatshirt.

"Haha," Dinah laughed loudly, "come on let's go to class."

Dinah pulled Camila into class and they sat at the back together starting the work that's written on the board.
-