Chapter Five

Camila was running through the woods in her wolf form. Lauren was watching her run. Camila came to a stop in front of Lauren. Camila moved closer to Lauren and nudged her head against Lauren's shoulder. Lauren understood the message. Camila wanted her to rub her head and so she did.

Lauren rubbed her head then ended up on the ground with Camila on top of her still in her wolf form. Camila was laid out flat on Lauren. She tried not putting to much weight on Lauren but Lauren said she wasn't hurting her so she just let it be.

They decided to go back to Camila's house and chill there. Lauren walked along side Camila's wolf putting her hand on the werewolf's back feeling the warmth of Camila's light brown fur.

Before walking inside the house Camila turned back into her human form and lead Lauren to the living room. The first thing they see is Normani and Dinah making out on Camila's couch.

"Eww! Get a room thirsty asses." Camila said disgust and anger evident in her voice.

Dinah and Normani broke away from their make out session with Dinah giving Camila a pout and separated from Normani. Camila and Lauren joined the couple on the couch and watched Netflix.

After watching three episodes of American Horror Story Lauren decided she wanted to head home and get some rest for school tomorrow. Camila agreed and drove her home.

Lauren kissed Camila goodbye at her door and walked inside her house. All night they texted each other till it was time for Lauren to go to sleep.

'Goodnight babe, love u' Lauren texted.

'Night love u to' Camila texted back. Lauren read it and slept peacefully that night.
-
Lauren woke up and got ready for school. She walked into her bathroom and took a shower. She got out of the shower ten minutes later. She brushed her teeth and washed her face.

She put on a black sweat shirt and black ripped skinny jeans with a black beanie to go with it. She walked back into her bathroom and put on light makeup. She grabbed her bag and raced downstairs.

She walked outside and hopped into her car starting the engine. She drove to her school and singed sex by the 1975. Lauren got to the school and parked her car. She hopped out of her car and walked towards the tall glass doors entering the school.

She walked to Camila's locker. Lauren hugged Camila from behind, her arms around her waist as she kissed Camila's neck. Camila bit her lip to keep from groaning and closed her locker turning around in Lauren's arms. Camila watched as people stared at her and Lauren. She rolled her eyes and looked back at Lauren.

"What's wrong" Lauren said holding Camila tighter not letting her go.

"People are staring at us" Camila wined hiding her face in Lauren's neck.

"So. Who cares about them it's just you and me" Lauren said lifting Camila's chin with her index finger and giving her a passionate kiss.

"Okay?"

"Okay"

The bell rung and it was time to go to class. Camila groaned again. "I don't want to go to class. Be my hero and save me from hell. And when I mean hell I mean school." Camila said in a sarcastic tone to Lauren.