Chapter Thirteen

Camila and Lauren were laying in bed when Lauren came out of the blue and asked, "are you going to let Zayn take me?"

Camila sat up and looked at Lauren with an unbelievable look on her face.

"I won't let him take you," Camila said reaching to hold Lauren's cheeks in her hands, "no one is going to take you away from me."

Lauren let a tear fall down her cheek and smiled a sad smile when Camila whipped it away.

"I love you way to much for a bunch of vampires to take you away from me" Camila laughed to lighten the mood and Lauren giggled.

Camila laid back down on the bed and pulled Lauren on to her chest to let her head rest there as Camila plays with Lauren's hair.

Soon after Lauren fell asleep and Camila couldn't stop thinking about Zayn. She wanted to go for a run to let everything she's thinking about out.

Camila carefully got out of bed without waking up Lauren and succeeded. She ran out the house and jumped into the air turning into her wolf form.

"It felt like forever since I've formed into my wolf." Camila thought as she walked on top of a hill and howled to the moon.

She started to run. She wanted to run towards the end of the earth but couldn't she didn't want to leave Lauren behind. But what she did want to leave behind was the situation with Zayn. She stopped. Deep in the woods was where she was. Camila looked around and saw that she was in the middle of a colorful field. There were flowers everywhere of different colors.

"So beautiful" Camila thought. This word reminded her of Lauren and how Lauren would react if she saw this field of color.

Camila then turned and ran towards home.
-
Camila opened the door to her room excitedly.

"Guess what Lauren I found this cool colorful field out deep in the woods. Do you want to see it?" Camila asked walking towards the bed.

"Lauren?" Camila pulled the covers off of the bed and found that Lauren wasn't there.

"Come on Lauren where'd ya go?" Camila playfully asked.

Camila's smile faltered when she didn't see Lauren in the bathroom either.

"Lauren?!" Camila yelled out, "where are you?" Camila was now sobbing on the floor. She knew Zayn took Lauren. She sobbed harder at the thought of not seeing Lauren again.

She couldn't take it anymore. She ran out the house again and transformed into her wolf again. She roared as loud as she can just enough for Zayn can here her and he did.

Zayn stopped in his track. He heard the roar of Camila and knew that Camila found out about him taking Lauren.

"I'm screwed" Zayn said under his breath running away from Miami as fast as he can with Lauren in his arms fast asleep.
-
It was now starting to become morning when Camila could smell Zayn running with Lauren in his hands to California. She's was beyond angry. She wanted to rip Zayn in to pieces. She didn't want Simon to kill him because he didn't bring him Lauren she wanted to kill him instead, in a slow painful death.

She ran as fast as she can finally catching up to Zayn. She can see him running in front of her. Then she saw the site of Lauren passed out in the bloodsuckers arms.

This boiled Camila's anger even more. Camila leaped and pounced on Zayn bringing him down but also making sure she doesn't hurt Lauren. Before Camila rips Zayn into shreds she sets Lauren down near a tree away from the fight that was about to go down between Camila and Zayn. Luckily Lauren was still asleep. Camila suddenly wondered what she was dreaming of because Lauren had a goofy smile on her face.

"Focus Camila stop with Lauren's cuteness because it's time to rip Zayn to shreds!" Camila angrily thought.

Zayn was listening in on Camila's thoughts and was never more afraid of his life. He knew he was screwed.

Camila made the first move going right for Zayn's head attempting to rip it off when Zayn ran to the tree adjacent to him and Camila smashed into the tree that was once behind Zayn. Camila got frustrated and got up from the tree that is now broken in half.

She ran towards Zayn and this time she got him by the arm and tore it off. Zayn fell to the ground sobbing from the pain.

"You shouldn't have taken Lauren away from me" Zayn could here Camila say in her mind.

"I'm sorry!" Zayn exclaimed loudly.

"Sorry doesn't cut it" that was the last thing Zayn heard before Camila ripped his head off with her bear teeth.

In between all of this Lauren was half awake. She saw almost everything. Lauren saw the anger in Camila's eyes. Lauren then saw Zayn's head being ripped off by her girlfriend. That's when Lauren passed out again.

Camila turned into her human form and made a fire. She burned Zayn in the fire once the fire was high enough to hit the top of the trees. Camila watched as Zayn's lifeless body burned in the fire the anger still evident in her eyes. She will never regret this nor will she ever forget it.
-
Lauren woke up to a wet cloth on her forehead. She removed the wet cloth and groaned. Her sides were aching. "But why?" Lauren thought as she held onto her sides for it to stop hurting.

She then saw Camila walk into the room. Lauren got frighten and hid under the covers of Camila's bed. She remembered everything that happened a while ago in the woods. But couldn't really make all of it out.

Lauren suddenly felt the bed sink in and the covers being removed from her hold.

"What's wrong laur?" Camila asked.

"What h-happened out th-there?" Lauren stammered.

"Can we not talk about that" Camila said grabbing the wet cloth that was once on Lauren's forehead and putting it in a bowl of water.

"No I want to talk about it now!" Lauren said eager for the answers.

Camila took a deep breath, "Okay"
-
Camila explained everything that has happened in the last two hours. Lauren wasn't shocked really. She saw almost everything. Lauren remembers being taken by Zayn but was still asleep and thought nothing of it. She remembers suddenly being on the ground leaning on a tree and watching Camila as she ripped of Zayn's head. After that she passed out again. She then slightly woke up to see Camila burning Zayn's now fully dead body. And that's all Lauren remembers.

At the moment Camila was cuddling with Lauren on the bed. She tried to think of something else other then Zayn burning in that fire. She knew she wouldn't forget it.

Camila's thoughts were interrupted by Lauren when Lauren decided to plant a kiss on her lips. Camila kissed back then they both pulled away.

"I love you Camz more than anything" Lauren said with so much affection.

"I love you, so much more Lauren" Camila said as she kissed her girlfriend again. This time she never wants to pull away from the kiss. But then breathing became a problem and they stopped kissing until they caught their breath and did it again.
-