Secret Guardians of the Castle

This is a story of friend, fighting and adventure.

Hi, My name is Kiara and I'm a princess. Now when you picture a  princess you might think of a girly girl who loves dresses and hates getting dirty; A girl who loves sitting in a castle drinking tea: who does nothing and hates swords. Yeah right! That's the opposite of me. Also, you might hear some people call me stubborn. I call it determination. I love to laugh and have fun. . I'm 5'9 and have a  slim boyish figure with long wavy sandy -blond hair. I have a round face with greenish blue eyes and a delicate nose.  I HATE dresses and only wear them when necessary. Usually I wear silk pants with a top. Now I know what your thinking... silk- really? The silk is woven  by the Leviathan caterpillar only found in the hidden  Fire Valley. This silk is my armor with a metallic sash around my waist.  Woven into the silk are  different animals. The silk color starts as brown but with more light it becomes lighter. Less light the darker it becomes. Like at night it becomes black.  It blends in with its surroundings, changing when necessary. It is heat resistance. Then I wear black boots that go to my knees.  I have my cape with a hood for extra warmth. This clothing acts like a second skin. Strapped on my back is my bow and arrow - one of my weapons.  I have long slim fingers which are perfect for my bow and arrow. 

I have a really good friend who is our maid. Her name is Crystal but don't let that fool you.. She is really a warrior. She is the same height as me and we often practice sword fighting together. She is kind and caring. She has blue eyes often twinkling with mischief.  She has long layered blond  hair that goes to her shoulders but in the moon light you can see silver strips. She has strong hands and arms. Her skin is fair.

Dakota is my best friend. We've known each other for ever. He is 6 ft. tall, tan with an athletic build.  He has green eyes. He has blond hair that goes down to his ears which falls over the top of his eyes. He has a strong jaw. We have a lot in common. When you see him clamp his jaw down you know he isn't going to budge. He crosses his arms and starts to squint his eyes and raise one eyebrow like, "really, you think I'm going to change my mind."

I have one uncle that I know but don't trust. He's short and fluffy. He reminds me of a grumpy Santa. He has a shiny hairless head and has shifty black eyes. He squints at everything. In the middle of his face is the biggest crooked nose I have ever seen. He could hang his jacket on it!   His teeth are yellow and crooked. Down his left cheek from his eye to his jaw is a jagged scar which he refuses to talk about.  My personal name for him is Uncle Pudding. He jiggles when he walks. His real name is Uncle Tom.  I never trusted him. His mouth is usually in a sneer or frown.  

I hope u enjoy!