chapter one

Amy's pov.

"Yes sir.....Ok see you soon. Bye" i said. Now your probably like 'what the  hell is going on?' well that was Simon Cowell. Yes the Simon Cowell. I recently got a record deal with him after working at Syco Records as a make up artist For Little mix. 5th Harmony. And One Direction. Yes my crushes
Harry.Niall.Liam.and Louis.
Saddly i started working here after Zayn left. But thats ok. Anyway. I have a twin brother named Dylan. He's younger by 5 minutes. So im older. Yay! He might be younger but he aproves of all my boyfriends. I know weired but he's my bro. So ok. Right now im leaving to go to the studio to record my new song 'the way we live' (an: i know this is cimorelli's song but pretend its Amy's. Yes i know Amy is in Cimorelli. But this is a different Amy) off my new album 'SummerFun.' Can't wait for it to come out. Any way im 18 and just recently started online university due to my job. But when i have time i plan on going to a reall university. I want to study History and Art.
Weired for a singer but deal with it.
I live in a good size flat with my brother,Dylan, his friend Viollet. And my Bff Aliyah. Most of the time. She's at her Girlfriend,(Ally Brooke from 5th harmony) house. But im ok with it im rarely home anyway.

Dylan's pov

"Where you going Ams?" i asked my twin. "To work. Got a ton of make up to due. Little mix in the morning. 5th Harmony at night." she replies. "Ok. Im going to Gemma's place." I said.
Me and Gemma Styles are best friends. Amy gets celeb friends. And i get their siblings.

Amy's pov.

" that was back when i was an El Dorado Hillian. Moved to Malibo now im hangin a pavillions...." i sang into the mic.
"Good job Ams. Do the begging 1 more time then your done." Jake. My sound guy. Said. "Got it...
Tonight were gonna have a good time... Yeah! Tonight were gonna have a good time...." i sang once more.
"Do you want to do another or is that it?" that was Liam Payne. From 1d. One of my bff's here. And my secret crush. Dont tell any one.
"Hey. Ill sing the chorus of ' Perfect'' i responded.
"K. Go for it." Liam replied.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Authors note
How did u like the 1st chapter? Commet. Vote. And be awsome.

Love ya.
Little mixer