chapter two

Amy's pov
Now im gonna sing perfect. My newest song no one has heard yet. (i know its a 1d song. Deal with it.)

( this font means song lyrics.)

"But if u like causing trouble up in hotel rooms and if u like having secret little rendezvous. If u like to do the things u know that we shouldnt do.
Baby im perfect baby im perfect for u. And if u like midnight driving with the Windows down. And if u like going places we cant even pronounce. If u like to do whatever you've been dreaming about.
Baby your perfect
Baby your perfect
So lets start right now."
I sang into the mic.
"That was awesome.love." Liam said. "Thanks Li." o replied.
After i changed and got ready to leave the studio.
I saw my brother,Dylan talking to Liam. What is Liam. Doing.
"Hey. Dylan whatcha doing" i asked my bro.
"Takling to Liam."
I sent Liam a death staire so he knows not tp mention the music.
"So. Why are you here Dylan?" i asked.
"I was hanging out with Gemma and she came here to get Harry." he explained. "You know Gemma?" Li asked. "Yeah. Why." Dylan sounded confused.
"Cuz Hazz never lets boys hang out with his sis. Oh...wait. Gemma works with your sister." Li said.
"Li. I thought Louis. Was the stupid one?" i asked. "Suppermannnnnnnnnn!!" Louis yelled. The 3 of stood there staring at Louis who hasnt said 'superman' im more than 3 years. "What" "the" "heck" Me. Dylan. and Li. Said. "Are you ok Lou?" Liam said. "Yeah. I was just really tired of watching t.v. with Niall." Louis said. I had to go home so i can get ready for my meeting with Simon. I already told 1D to keep there mouths shut about music when there near my bro. Now im on my way home so i can tell Aliyah to tell Ally's band.
Then i need to text Little Mix.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Authours note
Hey. How ya liking the book? Any way. The video on top is 96OneDream. There amazing singers.

Vote comment and read.

Love ya
Little
Mixer