Chapter thirteen

Amy's pov

I woke up around 8:00 a.m and I look to the right and see Liam asleep. cute. "Ams? you awake?" Liam asked. "yeah. Whats up?" I replied. "nothing. what do you have to do today? I have the day off." Liam said. "let's see.. I have a Skype call at 12:00 for my world tour coming up. for YouTube not music, then, I have to go to the studio and record 1 song, and the film, edit, and post my Monday video. why? what are you planning?'' I explained. "I don't know. I'm just going to be board without you here.'' Liam said. "what about Dylan? he has nothin' going on today.'' I said. "oh yeah. I have to help him ask out Gemma. whithout Harry knowing of course." Li said.
"Really? Dylan likes Gemma?" is said surprised.
"Yeah. I do like Gemma" Dylan said. "Wow. Also how long were you standing in the door?" I asked. "since. Liam snuck out of my room.I thought he came in here. And he did." Dyaln said. Ring ring
"Hello?" i said heres our conversation
Me: hello

Hunter: hey! U need to come to Nashville now!

Me: why? Whats wrong

Hunter: Its Chloé.

Me: is she ok?

Hunter: idk she was kidnapped at a Dan&Shay concert last night.

Me: really?

Hunter: yeah saddly

Me: ok. See u soon. Love ya bye

Hunter: thanks. Love ya bye
End of conversation

Amy's pov

"Who was that?" Dylan asked. "Uncle Hunter... He said Chloé was kidnapped last night at a Dan&Shay concert." i said close to tears.
"Hunter also said he wants you and me to go to Nashville to help look for her. And help Hunter. Cuz there's no more Family in Nashville to help him." i said crying a little.
"Ok. Liam. Could you come with us?" Dylan said "sure. Ill let the boys know i wont be in the studio this week" Liam said grabing his phone.

Authors note
Hey
Do u think they'll find Chloé?
Also...
Comment
Vote
And
LISTEN TO MADE IN THE AM BY ONE DIRECTION!!!!!!
Let me say #Feels