chapter eight.

Amy's pov

So. Im about to leave for Las Angles to go to VidCon!!! I cant wait. Im gonna meet up with. Zoella. Then do a few colab videos with..
Tyler Okaly
iisuperwomanii
And
Superfriut.

"Ams! You ready to go?!" Liam yelld. "Yeah!" i said going down the stairs.
But me being the weirdo i am i fell half way down. And i expected to land on the floor but insted i landed in Liam's arms. "Dont do that. You'll get hurt." Liam said jokingly.
It was really awkward because he just kinda stood there with me in his arms untill the unexpected happened. He freaking kissed me! And i liked it! What the f is going on! When he finally pulled away after what seemed like forever it was still awkward. "So....." he said.
"Go to VidCon?" i said.
"Go to VidCon." he said back.

Liam's pov

That was weired. Very weired. I can't belived i kissed her. And she kissed back. What is going on?!. I thought she thought of me as a brother but then when i heard her.hunter.perrie.and Chloe talking about me it was just kinda wired like her im gonna have to ask Niall or Harry's help on this one.
"Hey. Haz. Can i talk to you?" i asked. "Sure. Whats up Li.?" Harry said. "Well i kinda sorta kissedAmyandithinkimightlikeher." i said Really fast. "What?" harry asked. "I said i kissed Amy and i think i lime her." i repeated. "Ok. Lets see. Ask her out on a reall date. Then wait and see what happens." He said. "Ok. Thanks Haz." i said.
"No prob." he repiled going back to Niall and Gemma.
"Sup." i said to Amy. "Sup." she said back. "Come with me" i said. "Kk." she said. We went to the back of the car where the trunk is so i could ask her out. " Whats up Li." she asked. "Would you like to go out on a date with me.like a reall date not pizza" i said. "Sure." she said. Then i decided to kiss her again. Why cuz i can. And she agreed so i will.

Amy's pov

"Sure." i said. Then out of no where he kissed me again.
Then Dylan saw us. "Sup guys." Dylan said. "Nothin." Liam said backing away from me. Smart boy. "Did you just kiss my sister?" Dylan Asked.
"Yeah." Li said nervously. "Yo!! Guys get out here!!" Dyaln yelled. "Whats up?" Louis asked. "You all owe me 20 dollars." Dyaln said. "What?" i said. "We made a bet that you and Liam would date." Aliyah said. "Really?" Li said. "Really." Ally said. "Ok. Can we go to VidCon now? I texted Ty will be there in less than 36 hours." i said.
"Who's Ty?" Li asked. "Tyler Okaly. He interviewed you and the boys and gave you flower crowns." i said. "Oh. That Tyler." Li said. "Yeah dumbo" i said. "Hey!" Li said hitting me back.

Author note

Hey! Lami is reall.. Thats the name i made up for Liam and Amy. Cool right.
Comment
Vote
And
Be-you-tiful

Thanks
Little mixer