Chapter Fourteen

Amy's pov

So.. This is a sad day. We've serched every where for Chloé and no sign of her anywhere. Im scared.
"She'll be fine Ams. I promise." Liam said giving me a hug. "I know im just scared. If we dont." i said hugging Liam. "Amy!Liam!Dylan! Come quick!" Hunter yelled. "Comming!!" All 3 of us shouted. "I found Chloé. She's in there" Hunter said pointing to a celler door. "Are you sure?" i asked. "Positive. Whatch" Hunter then yelled "Chloé! Are you down there?! It Hunter!" "Yeah! Help! Im tied up.!!" Chloé yelled back.
"Ok now we know she's alive. What do we do now?" Dylan asked. "Call the police. Then while we wait make sure she is ok." i said. "Great idea. Ams why didnt you become a cop?" Hunter said sarcastically. "Shut up. Not the time for jokes" i said.
"Remind me never to make Amy mad." Liam whisperd to Dylan.

Unknown person's pov

"Chloé!! Who are you talking to?!" i demanded. "No-one" she said. "Good!" i said walking out.

Chloé's pov

"Guys! I know who kidnapped me!" i yelled to my family..and Liam. "Who is it?" Amy asked "your ex-boyfriend. Jake." i said. Silence. "Are you still up there?" i yelled. "Yeah. Amy and Liam aren't. She got mad knowing What Jake has done." Hunter replied. "Ok." i said. "What do i do now? He's opening the door?" i said. "Hang tight the police are on the way," Dylan yelled.
"Chloé!!! Who are you talking to?!" jake yelled. Just then the police came. "Back away!" the police ordered to Jake. "Im over here!" i yelled to the police. I was hidden in a pile of rope. Boom a gunshot. . "Liam! Help!" Amy screamed. "Whats going on?" i asked. "Amy got shot by Jake." Dylan said helping me stand up. "Really?" i said crying. "Saddly yes." Dylan said. Oh. No i hope she's ok. Im being put in an ambulance with Amy to make sure im ok and that she wont die.

Liam's pov

"Liam! Help!" Amy screamed. I ran over to Amy to see Jake had shot her in the leg. "Its ok Amy you'll live." i d
Said. "I hope so" she said weakly. Then she got put in an ambulance with Chloé to be taken to the hospital. "Where's Amy?" Hunter asked. "She got shot by Jake." i said walking with Hunter to his car. A long with Dylan. "Really?" Hunter said. "Saddly yes" Dylan said.
Just then my phone rang. It was Louis
This is the conversation

Me: hey

Louis: what happened.

Me: what do you mean

Louis: you. Hunter. Dylan.Chloé and Amy are on the news. What happened.

Me: u remember jake. Amy's ex.

Louis: yeah.

Me. Well he kidnapped Chloé. Then when we found her he shot Amy in the leg. Now they're both in Hospital.

Louis: really? Where r u now?

Me: driving to go see them.

Louis: ok. See u when u come back. We're in the studio. Bye hope they're both ok.

Me: me too. Bye

End of conversation

Amy's pov

All i remember is everything going black in the ambulance.
"Ams are you awake?" Chloé said. I want to reply but i cant talk.
"In here." Chloé said to everyone else. "Alright. Who's family and who's not?" the Doctor said. "Me. Dylan and Hunter are her family and this is her boyfriend." Chloé said. "Ok. Can u all wait outside the door for a minute while we do some tests to make sure She's ok." the doctor said. "Sure" Hunter said. Now doctors and nurses are doing test on me.
I think im waking up.
"Alright. You can come back in" the doctor said. "Also. Waring she has a little memory loss because she hit her head so if she doesnt remember some people its ok just help her remember." the doctor said.
"Ok. Amy who do you remember?" Hunter asked.
"Your Hunter. My uncle
Your Chloé my cousin
Your Dylan and my twin
And i dont remember who you are." i said. The tall boy next to Dylan looks hurt that i dont remember him.
"Amy. Thats Liam. He's your boyfriend. Also bff for life. Do you remember?" Chloé asked. "I kinda remember. I know i have a boyfriend. But i cant remember a name." i said. "That's ok. Amy. We'll help you remember." Dylan said. Just then the room became. Dark. And im asleep.
I hope.