chapter five

Amy's pov

"Dyaln. Let's go see Uncle Hunter." i said. "Ok." he responed. So our uncle is Hunter Hayes. His sister is are mom. So right now 1D little mix and 5H. Are all going to his place but the bands are staying at a hotel.
Heres whos going where.
Hunter:
Me Dyaln
Perrie and Liam
Hotel
1d and the other 2 bands.

Simple right. Right. "Do we know your uncle?" louis asked. "I dont know. Answer my quesstion. Who is my fave country singer?" "Carrie Underwood." louis said. "No." i said. "Dan and shae." jade siad. "No. 1 more quess." "Hunter Hayes." said uncle hunter. "Hey!! I haven't seen you in forever." i said giving him a hug. "Hunter. This is.
Perrie
Jade
Jessy
Leigh Ann
Liam
Louis
Harry
Niall
Camilla
Luaren
Ally
Normani
Daihna jane
And u know Aliyah." i said.
"Nice to meet you guys. Let me show you something." he says. He leadas
us up the staris and into my old room from 2012. "Hunter dont you dare." i said. "Too late." he opened the door and all you can see is my. 1D little mix 5sos and 5h posters. "Ill be leaving now." i say trying to run away. But Liam grabed me and made me stay. "I thought you took them down so Chloe can have the room." i said. "She wanted the posters." Hunter said. "Amy!" Chloe yelled. "Hey Chloe. Happy birth day." i said. "Who said birth day?" louis asked. "Mine. Im 17." Chole said. "Cool." Niall said. "What do you guys want to do?" uncle hunter said. "Umm is Luke in town?" i asked. "Yes we can go see Luke." Hunter said. "Yay!!" me and Dylan siad. "Who's Luke." Liam asked. "A country singer." Hunter said. "Cool" liam replied.

At the concert

Amy's pov

"Hey Luke" I said. Me little mix and 5th harmony and 1D were all at a Luke Bryan concert. "Hey. Amy. Whats up Dylan?" Luke asked. "Good. How's touring?" Dylan asked. "Fun. Boring. But mostly fun." luke replied. After the concert and hanging out with Luke we went back to Hunter's place and watched movies till every one but Perrie and Liam were left.
"Who's sleeping where?" Hunter asked. "Me Chloe and perrie in Chloe's room. And Liam and Dylan in the other." i said. "Ok." Hunter replied.
Me Chloe and perrie all went to the 3rd floor to Chloe's room and the boys went to the 2nd. "Why did Liam do that this morning?" Perrie asked. "Do what?" i said. "Pick you up when Hunter opened the door. And when he asked you out for pizza." Perrie said. Oops. "2 things. 1: every Friday is pizza Friday. 2: i tried to run and he stopped me." i explained.
"Sure." Hunter said. "When did you get here?" i asked. "The whole time. So what is Liam to you?" Hunter asked.
"My bff. And an older brother to me." i said.
Then i fell asleep.

The next day

Amy's pov

"Good morning" Hunter said. "Hi-o!" i said while currling my hair. "Hey girlies and Hunter."Liam said. "Hey Payno." i said. "Really. Its Dj Pyano." Liam said. "What eve." i replied. When i was done with my hair i noticed me and Liam were the only ones in the room. So. This is awkward. I thought Hunter wouldn't leave me alone with him. Or even Chloe. She would never do that. Or she would cuz she just did.

-------------------------------------------------------- ---------------------

Author's note

What do u think will happen between Liam and Amy.
Can someone think of a ship name for Amy and Liam?.
If u do...
Comment it
Vote
And be cool.
Thanks..
Little mixer