chapter three

Amy's pov
"Hey boys." I said as I walked in with Dylan. "Hey." Dylan said.
"Hello." the boys said.
"Alright. Ill be with Little Mix. Lots of work." i said walking out. As i got into the hallway I saw Ally and Aliyah comeing out of the 5H studio. "Hey girls. What's up?" I asked.
"Nothing much. You?" Aliyah said. "Going to hang out with Little Mix." i said giveing Ally a hug. As well as Aliyah. "Bye." i said going into Little Mix's 'hang out'
"Hey girls." i said.
"Hi Ams." Perrie said weakly. Somethings definitely wrong.
"You ok Perrie?" i asked sitting next to her. "N...no. Zaynbrokeupwithme." she rushed. "Sorry. What?" i asked. "Zayn broke up with her. There not getting married." Jade said giving Perrie a huge hug. "Aww Perrie. Are you ok?" i ask. "K...kinda." she says starting to cry. When people cry i cry. Its not a good thing cuz i like waering eyeliner. And its not water proof. So yeah. Me=no cry. Ever. Untill something like Death happends.
"If he broke up with you he's not worth your time." Jessy said. "Agree." Leigh Ann replied. "Perrie. Whats that?" i asked looking at her song book.
"Its called 'The End' I wrote it about what just happened. With me and Zayn." she said. "May I hear it?" I ask. "Sure." Perrie said. She sounded a little happier.

(Play song up top)

"That was grate. Im so sorry but i have to go record my new song, 'our song' bye. I hope you feel better Perrie." i said leaving.

-------------2 hours latter-----

Liam's pov

"Just ask her out already." Harry said. He's talking about Amy. I really want to ask her out but i feel like that would ruin our friendship. But mabey she likes me. Or mabey im just another friend to her. Who knows.
Suddenly the door opens and there she is. The beautiful Amy Hays.
"Hey guys." she said kind of saddly. "You ok?" Niall. Asked her. "Yes." she replied.
Buzz buzz

To liam:
Zerrie is broken up. I just went to go see Perrie. She's really really sad.
From Amy <3

To Amy <3
Aww. Is she ok?
From Liam.

"Yeah i quess." she said out loud.

The boys wernt paying attention to us and Dylan went home so i thought now would be a good time to ask. Since she's sad (for her friend) so mabey this will make her happy.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Author note
How r u liking the story?
Do u think Amy will say yes to Liam?
Comment
Vote
And share.
Love ya
Little
Mixer