chapter fifteen

Amy's pov

"Hunter. Tell the doctor she passed out" Chloé said. "On it" Hunter said. "Will she remember me?" the tall boy said. "I hope so Liam" that was Dylan. The tall boys name is Liam. Ive never met him. Weird. "what happened?" the doctor asked. "we were telling her who Liam was and she passed out." Dylan said. "ok. we'll take more tests. does she have any medical issues?" the doctor asked. "not that I know of." Dylan said. "Hunter.. does she have any issues?" Chole asked. "i don't know." Hunter replied.  "ok. we'll take some tests to see what caused her to faint." the doctor said.

  2 HOURS LATTER

    "whats going on?" I asked. "Amy. your awake." Liam said. "i think so. so who are you? also wheres Dylan and everyone else?" I wondered. "They wanted me to explain who I was. whithout them here." He explained. "ok. who are you?" "im Liam Payne. im a member of One Direction. Im 20 years old. and im your boyfriend." Liam said. "I have a boyfriend? wouldn't I remember that?" I said confused. "Actually, no. when you got shot, you hit your head and now can only remember a few things." Liam said. "really? How did I get shot?" I asked. "your cousin Chloe, was kidnapped and we saved her then the kidnapper tried to shot Chloe but you were in the way and he shot you." Liam explained. "Im starting to remember. but I still don't remember a boyfriend. are you sure your my boyfriend?" I asked.  "Can I show you im your boyfriend?" he asked. "i don't know how but ok." I said. Liam came and sat in the chair next to my bed and took out his phone. "this is you and me at VidCon and on are 1st date." Liam said showing me pictures. "I remember. Liam. I remember." I said. "You do? you remember me?" Liam said shocked. "Yes. I remember you." I said giving him a slight hug. "Can I kiss you?" Liam said. "Sure." I said. then he kissed me. now I remember. he is my boyfriend and my bff for life. also I have 3 other friends I remember. I didn't rember Harry Louis and Niall. forgot about One Direction. there my Best Friends how could I forget them? "Amy. 5th Harmony wants to know how you feel." Liam said. "who's that?" I asked. "ok. I have a lot of work to do." Liam said. "yeah, you have to help me remember. Answer these questions." I said.

"you remember now?" Li asked "yeah. I could tell you were sad when I didn't remember. sorry about that. but its Jake's fault. btw remind me to get a new sound guy." I said. "why whats wrong with Ja.....oh." Li said. "yeah. I'm gonna hire Chloe. she studied that in high school. where's Chloe?" I asked. "were back!" Chloe said. "hey! where were you?" I asked. "Out." Hunter said. "Looks like you remember Liam." Hunter joked. "shut it Heyes." I  said. "yep your ok. it's 12 pm go to sleep." Hunter said. "ok." I said slightly sad.  "Ams whats wrong?" chloe asked. "Chloe, Hunter, Dylan. Can I talk to you? sorry Li just for a sec." I said. "Ok." Liam said. "i remember my dad." I said. the room grew quiet. "I knew this would happen. What do you remember?" Hunter said. "when I was 8 Dylan was with mum and dad beat me up. then I told Dylan and he didn't believe me. but then it happened again and Dylan and Mum saw it then mum and dad divorced and moved to London." I said. "don't cry Ams. its over now. ok?" Chloe said. "Can me and Dylan and Liam talk for a minute?" I asked. "yeah. let me go get Liam." Hunter said.  "what's up?" Liam said. "we need to tell you something." Dylan said. after we explained to Liam I started crying. "Ams its ok. your safe now. he cant hurt you now." Liam said hugging me. "Thank you for telling me. That was brave." Liam said.

20 MINUTES LATTER

"Amy. Amy," Liam said. "im asleep. shut up." I said. "sorry babe." Liam said giving me a kiss on the top of my head before going over to the coach that's in my hospital room.

THE NEXT DAY

"Alright Miss Heyes. you can go home now your fine but you need to use a wheel chair of crutches for about 1 or 2 months until your leg fully heals." the doctor said. "thanks lets go" I said.