chapter 10

Pain shot all over my body, so badly I couldn't move.

I slowly opened my eyes.

The room had a bright shine to it and a smell of medicine floated around in the still standing air.

Underneath me laid a hard mattress and on top of me laid a thin blue sheet. I was in a bed.. A hospital bed to be precise.

There were little beeping sounds coming from all around me. And a small TV was up against the wall in front of my bed.

I looked up at it, to see what channel it was on..

Sports.. great, I thought sarcastically.

People cheered from all sides, dancing and shouting as the football team scored.

I had never been to a real football match before, mainly because I hated sports. But Logan loved sports, and I loved him, so I guess in a way I enjoyed sports then.. but only because of the way he would get all excited every time they came near a try.

Small drops of beer flew from all around as people couldn't sit still from all the excitement.

I looked towards Logan. He was so focused on the teams.

He snapped out of his gaze to look at me.
"Not really your thing, is it?" He asked.

"I'm more of an arty person, but as long as you like it, I like it"

He took my hand, giving a big smile. We stood like that for a while before a drunken man walked up to us.

"Hay, are yall two like F-ing fags or sumin' " he laughed at what he had said, barely being able to stand up straight while saying it, but I just stood there frozen. "Yous know, that ain't acceptable in the presence of me, so ima gonna beat it out of yall two, yous two disgust me" he laughed again at us.

I signaled at Logan to let go of my hand, but instead he held it tighter.

The man took a swing at Logan's face, but with his free hand, he stopped the man's fist in mid air.

The man looked surprised and swung again, this time hitting Logan on his eye. "You wanna play boy!" He shouted.

Logan stood up, gave me a smile, turned back around to face the man, and with one punch, the man was out cold, laying half over some empty seats in the crowd.

"You're bleeding" I said, rubbing my thumb across Logan's eyebrow.

"Dumass" Logan looked upset.

"Don't mind him, he sure got what he deserved" I smiled at Logan.

"Come on, let's go get you cleaned up" I said, pulling him out of the crowd of people that didn't seem to pay attention to anything but the game.

We walked to the bathroom. Inside it was totally empty. The walls were white tiled and a constant drip came from a tap at the end of the row of basins.

I grabbed some toilet paper and wet it a bit. Then I started stroking it along where the wound was.

After a while the bleeding stopped, and I threw the toilet paper into the bin.

"Thank you" Logan said, smiling up at me.

I was about to start walking back out when Logan grabbed my hand. "Can we please not go back there, I much more prefer it here, alone, with you.

He pulled me by my arm, pushing me into one for the stalls. "L..L..logan?"

He looked into my eyes, pushing the door closed with his foot. "Don't speak" he whispered to me as he put his finger over my mouth.

I giggled at his cliché move

He removed his finger and slammed his lips again mine, pushing them hard again me. His kiss was long, fast, deep. His tongue fought mine. Obviously winning.

His body came closer to mine, pushing me again the wall. His strong arm going up my shirt, running its fingers down my chest.

He ripped my shirt over my head, throwing it to the one said, then backed away from the kiss to remove his own.

I got a short second of breath, inhaling deeply before he rejoined our mouths

He stopped and looked at me, "we don't have to, if you're not ready".

"I have never been more ready in my life" I managed to say, despite being totally out of breath He slowly undid the button to his jeans as I did the same.

This was actually happening, in the bathroom stall, at a football match.

But it was okay..

Because..

I was ready..