chapter 11

I was looking at all the different colours of the little flowers.

Logan had brought me to a butterfly farm.

We were on our way to the dome, where all the butterflies were held.

It must be so nice to be able to fly, to not be held in one place, to be able to just lift off the floor and take to the sky's when things got rough.

I was pulled out of thought when I got a tap on the shoulder from Logan, which was walking next to me.

I turned my head to look at him, but it was too late.

"Logan, look what you did!" I laughed.

He had pushed the ice-cream he was holding, in my face. I laughed as I removed some of it with my long sleeve jersey.

"Now it's going to be all sticky" I sighed as I tapped my nose.

"I know how to solve that" he said. He took my head in between his two hands, one on each side, and stuck his mouth onto my nose, sucking off the mess.

"Logan" I blushed shyly

"Haha, you're welcome" he winked

We walked a bit longer until we came to the front of a giant circular building, but instead of bricks or wood or cement it had net, a large net, covered over the whole place.

A man opened the one door for us, so we walked in.

There was a small tunnel we walked through, and once the man had closed the front door, the one at the other side of the tunnel opened.

We walked In and Logan closed it behind us.

There were large green plants everywhere, with a little pathway that went through them.

The sky of the building was covered in fluttering butterflies. They were flying from the one plant to the next.

It was amazing, I had never seen anything like it before. It was like a rainforest, covered with butterflies..It was paradise.

We walked down the little path, having to had cleared some of the leaves that hung in the way.

Small butterflies fluttered past up, moving when we came close.

There was a small man made stream of watter on the ground, that got bigger as we continued, until it ended in a rock layout, complete with fountains spraying water into the small pond.

Fish of orange and white swam in circles under the lilly pads.

The edges of the pond were occupied with butterflies, drinking water I assumed.

There was a large plastic door covering half of the dome, hung from the selling with a velcro patch that had to be pulled open.

Logan stuck the velcro door closed again as we entered the next part of the dome.

It was quite humid compared to the previous one. Probably due to the different climates of the world, as some of the butterflies had been imported.

We walked down the path when a rather large butterfly came in to land onto of Logan's head.

It was quite funny because he got all freaked out.

We took a few pictures with the butterfly, until it flew back up again.

After taking a few more 'selfies' and capturing the scenery, we were back at the main entrance.

But it was good, because the sky was now a dark grey. It was possibly going to rain.

We walked to the car as it started to come down lightly onto of our heads..

We were about 5 minutes from the parking lot. But Logan had stopped to tie his shoe lace.

"We have to go, I'm sopping" I laughed as I pointed to my head. The water was now pouring from my chin because the rain had started coming down hard now.

Logan stood up and we started to quickly make our way back.

"What's wrong?" I said as I saw Logan had been quiet the whole way. "If you're worried about your car being wet, it's fine, we can just clean it when we get home" I assured him, giving him the warmest smile I possibly could.

"Zach" he said my name with a shaky tone in his voice

"Yes?" I asked, "Logan, what's wrong, please tell me?" I begged, now a bit worried.

"I have to tell you something" he said.

I just looked at him, not sure how to respond. Was he going to break it off with me? Did he have someone else?

Stop it! I said to myself as my brain started with all these awful thoughts.

"Zach" he said as he stopped walking, and turned to me.

"Logan?" I said in a faint voice, afraid of what was coming next.

"Zach" he said again, and reached into his pocket.

He had something bundled in his hands.

I stood there watching him, as my hair stuck to my wet forehead.

He bent down and kneeled on his one knee.

OMG!!! Was he???

He looked at me.

"Zach, make me the happiest man in the world" he stopped and opened the little black box he had now revealed.

"And marry me?" He then looked up at me, waiting for an answer.

"Logan!" I said as tears started joining the rain water "yes" I cried "yes, Logan" I nodded my head to accommodate my answer, and jumped into his hands.

I kissed him, as he placed the gold ring on my finger.

I was officially the happiest I could ever be, I wanted to jump and scream and dance and sing and just go insane, I was so happy!

I hugged him again, resting my head on his shoulder.

The world had finally made sense. As everything had paused in the moment

We sat in the rain for a long while until he coughed, And then again. "Logan, are you okay?" I said as I pulled away from the hug.

He coughed again, louder each time.

And then, he fell.. Into the puddles of cold water in the muddy road.

"LOGAN!" I screamed, jumping beside him in the water.

I quickly pulled my phone from my pocket, trying to find my phone book, the rain not being any help

"Hello! I need an ambulance! NOW!"
I screamed as I gave the lady my whereabouts.

"Hang in there Logan!" I cried as I stared at the choking man in front of me...

I started shouting for a doctor in my bed. How long had I been here since the accident? Where was Logan?

Where was Logan?

"LOGAN!" I shouted, hopefully getting the attention of a doctor.

A tear escaped my eye..

Logan...