Chapter 5: Signs?

Alexa's POV

10 Hours Later

Waking up, I could feel soft sheets under my skin. Where am I? Blinking my eyes open, I was met with a large bright room. I realized I was on a huge- really soft bed. The brightness coming from the large windows made my eyes close a bit and my sight blurry. Lifting my head from the pillow, pulling myself up, I saw someone standing in the middle of the room. Turning around, I realized it was Tyler. Wait what?

" Tyler? " I asked, confused from what I was seeing. I didn't register much, just the fact that we were in the same room.

" Good morning, gorgeous. Slept well? " He said, now facing me, realizing I was awake. Slept well? Not at all. My head felt like a balloon. What the hell happened last night?

I looked around " Where am I? " I murmured. It seemed like I was in someones bedroom.

" In my apartment. Safe from being hit by a car. " He added, letting out a little laugh. I took another look around, realizing that there was another pillow on the bed next to me. The sheets were messy, and I am pretty sure that I wasn't the only one sleeping on that bed. Oh my fucking god!

I looked back at him, feeling my heart beat raise from what I was assuming that happened. " Did we..-" I gestured to the empty pillow next to me.

" No. We could have, but you fell in a coma as soon as we got here. " He stated, turning his back again, putting something in a bag. We could have? What does that mean, that I almost had sex with him? " You don't drink often, do you? " Tyler added.

Ignoring his question, I saw my shoes thrown in the corner of the room. That made me think, where the hell was my dress. I peeked under the sheets, and I was wearing nothing but my black underwear.

" Did you take off my clothes? " I asked, searching the room with my eyes, looking for my dress.

" Probably. I was drunk too, I don't remember much. " He said quietly. " Eat something before you drink the pills. They'll help you with the headache." He added, gesturing with his head to the nightstand next to the bed. On a big tray, was set a plate with eggs and two toasts, next to a glass full of juice. There were two pills on a small plate, next to all the food.

" I'm not hungry. " I mumbled quietly.

" Alex, eat. " He said with a demanding tone, making me jump a little bit, instantly feeling shivers down my spine. He was serious.

I didn't say anything, just picked up the glass of juice, still searching the room with my eyes, looking for my dress. He was standing in the middle of the room, now taking his shirt off. I wanted too look away, but I couldn't. His hard abs were too distracting. I noticed a big tattoo on his right arm. It looked like a compass star, but I couldn't quite see it.

I realized he was heading somewhere. " Where are you going? " I asked, still holding the glass.

" To take a shower. Wanna come? " He said, with a small curl on his lip- smirking. His question shocked me, making my cheeks heat up, and mouth drop open a little.

" Umm- no thanks. " I said, taking my eyes off him, now looking down at my hands.

From the corner of my eye, I saw him waking towards the bed. He slowly crawled on the bed, holding himself with his hands. I turned my head, now facing him. We were just a few inches away from each other, which made my heart flutter with excitement. I felt his warm breath against my cheek, going down my neck, once again sending my shivers down my spine. Without any warning, he slowly started kissing and biting on my neck, not giving me the time to back away. But I'm not sure if I wanted to. I closed my eyes, while my mind was blank. It's like he had me under that same trance as last night. He had my skin between his teeth, making me let out a little moan. Taking me by surprise, he quickly released my skin, now looking directly in my eyes. Being this close to him, made my heart do back flips. I wasn't quite sure why. Maybe it was the fact that he was shirtless.

He leaned closer to my ear. " You know, if you were mine, you wouldn't be able to walk for a week." He whispered with his deep voice, making my cheeks heat up even more. Before I could even process what he said, he was already up from the bed, pushing the door that were in the room. I assume that's the bathroom.

I quickly got up from the bed, feeling a bit cold, cause I was wearing nothing but my underwear. Walking towards the only mirror in the room, I bent my head, looking at the red mark that he left me. I ran my fingers through my hair nervously, looking around for my dress. I realized it was on a small white leather armchair on the other side of the room.

Rushing towards the chair, I took the dress and walked back to the bed, sitting on it. Looking at the dress, made me wonder what happened last night. The last thing I remember, was getting inside the night club, stressed from what happened with Tyler and ordering a drink. I know that we went on that party later, but everything else was just a big blur. Was I that drunk?

After a few minutes, I got up from the bed and started putting my dress on. Struggling with the zipper on my back, I heard the bathroom door open, and saw Tyler getting out, in nothing but a towel around his waist. Jesus Christ, he could have at least warned me! I mumbled a little "uhm" and quickly turned around, now facing the big window. There wasn't a wall on this side of the room, just huge windows. Glass. I was still half naked, which made me think if these windows were see-trough.

My thoughts were interrupted when I realized I cut my finger from the zipper. " Dammit." I cursed quietly, putting my finger in my mouth.

In just a few seconds, I heard Tyler's steps. He was walking towards me, but I didn't bother to turn around. I felt his warm hands from behind, taking over the zipper. He helped me with my dress, which made my heart flutter once again from his kind gesture. He slowly put my hair away from my shoulders, getting even closer, not leaving any space between us. I could feel his body against mine from behind. Leaning closer to my neck, he inhaled deeply, making the small hairs on my arms slowly raise.

" You smell amazing. What is it? " His words took me by surprise, making me sigh nervously.

" Jasmine." I gave him a short answer.

" My new favorite smell." He said, slowly releasing me from behind. Turning around, now facing him, made me realize that he was still naked, with just a towel around his waist. He was doing all these things to me, making a battle between my emotions, but probably just playing with me. He was once again leaning forward to kiss me, but I turned my head, making his lips lend on my cheek. His perfectly soft lips.

I pulled away slowly, walking towards the corner of the room, picking up my black high heels. I saw him running his hand trough his hair, looking a little frustrated, but yet keeping silent.

" Tyler, what is going on? " I asked suddenly, my voice now shaky and quiet.

" What do you mean?" He asked back, walking towards the bed.

" I mean, what is going on between us. Why do you keep doing this to me? Is there something that happened that I don't know about? " I added.

" No Alex, you know everything. Nothing happened last night if that's where you getting with this."

" Why did you bring me here? " I said, my voice still shaky. I've been wanting to know that as soon as I found out this was his apartment.

" I figured you didn't want your parents to see you wasted." He wasn't showing any emotions right now. Awkwardness, weirdness, frustration... nothing.

" Look, I'm sorry I ran out like that last night. You just took me by surprise. Multiple times, actually. " I admitted, letting out a small sigh- calming myself from before.

He didn't say anything, just walked in his closet. Was he mad? After a minute, he got out, dressed in black jeans, and a V neck shirt, looking hot as fuck, as always. I wanted to go home, but I still didn't get the answer I needed.

I started biting on my lip, nervously, looking around the room for my purse. The room was a mess. Probably the one we made last night. I saw Tyler picking something up from the floor. It was like he was reading my thoughts. He brought me my purse, not taking his eyes off me, yet still silent. I felt his breath against my neck, as he put his hand on my waist, pulling me closer. " You're already mine Alex. I own you because I know how to get what I want, and I don't fucking take no as an answer." He whispered to my ear, threateningly, once again sending me the same shivers down my spine, the same feeling in my heart. I didn't know if I was scared or irritated from what he just said to me.

I slowly pulled my purse away from his hands, taking a step back. " The only person who owns me, is me." I said, surprising myself how confident I sounded. I didn't regret a single word.

He chuckled, showing off his famous smirk. " We'll see about that." What did he mean by that? I gulped, now feeling nothing but fear.

" Whatever. I'm leaving. " I snapped out quickly, passing him.

" Fine, then I'm driving you. " He said from behind me. I stopped in front of the bedroom door, feeling my blood boil in my veins from annoyance. Everything that he said seemed like a command, and I know that I always ended up doing what he tells me to. At least till now.

"No need, I'll take a cab. " I turned around, crossing my arms on my chest.

"No you won't. Let's go. " He said, walking pass me. I widened my eyes, as I felt my mouth drop. He was serious. Dead serious. He was expecting me to do as he says. I wasn't sure what was going to happen if I didn't listen to him, so I got out of the room, following him a few feet behind.

Walking out the door, through a small hallway, I found myself in a huge salon. On my right there was a big living room, filled with white leather furniture. Large windows showing off the beautiful view of the far New York city. Continuing, there was- what seemed like a kitchen, that had silver-white counter, and a bunch of other stuff. Everything seemed so expensive, starting from the shiny marble beneath my feet. What caught my attention were the glass spiral stairs right from across me. What was upstairs if his bedroom was down here?

I noticed Tyler taking his keys from the small table next to the front door. Even the door were large. He opened the front door, as I started following him again, not wanting to get lost in this expensive maze. He was in the hallway outside of the apartment, waiting for me. As soon as I got out, I heard his phone buzz, probably getting a text. I noticed his eyes suddenly darken as he was looking at his phone. It looked like he got some bad news cause his mood suddenly changed.

Walking down that hall, we got in front of an elevator's door, as Tyler pressed the button. It was awkwardly silent. At least for me. Tyler was frowned, like he was thinking about killing someone. Literally.

As soon as the elevator door opened, we got in, pressing the bottom for the lobby. We both stared blankly in front of us, as silence was filling the air. It felt tense. And I never liked tense situations. I started biting and chewing on my lip nervously- a bad habit of mine, as I played with the small belts on my purse.

The elevator bell rang, showing us that we were arrived at the lobby, and the door opened. Before we got out, I noticed Tyler looking at me, but it took minute for me to realize that he suddenly grabbed my hand. I felt my hand gently fit in his. I looked at my hand, and then back at him, not sure why he was doing this. He just ignored me, slowly pulling me closer to him, as we started walking.

The huge lobby was filled with a lot of different and unknown faces, most of them staring at us. Was he that big of a deal?

I kept my head down, while we walked through another door, and downstairs. I felt cold air on my skin, making me feel like we were in some kind of a basement. But I was wrong. It wasn't a basement, it was a underground garage. All of the cars parked in this garage seemed like the president was owning them. All different kinds of sports cars, different colors, yet mostly black and silver. In one corner I saw Tyler's motorcycle, which made me wonder if we got here on that thing last night, drunk.

He slowly let go of my hand, as he walked toward a silver BMW, and unlocked the door. Opening the passengers seat, he looked at me, probably expecting me to get in.

" Is this your car? " I asked before getting in.

" No Alex, I'm stealing it. " He said sarcastically.

I rolled my eyes, as I titled my head, getting in. He ran around the car, and got in the drivers seat within seconds. I wasn't surprised when he didn't take a slow start.

We were now on the road, going way faster than the speed limits. I was pressing my foot on an imaginary brake, while holding my purse tight.

" Am I taking you home?" He asked, finally breaking the awkward silence.

" Uhm, yeah." I answered quickly, not taking my eyes off the road in front of me.

" You know there's not an actual brake down there, right? " He laughed, showing off his perfect white teeth. I replayed with a honest laugh, realizing how stupid it looked.

The car ride went fast, of course. After that poor conversation we had, it was mostly silent. I thanked him for the ride and for not taking me home last night, before I got out of the car. He didn't say anything just nodded with his head, giving me that famous smirk of his. I practically ran towards the door, desperately wanting to throw myself on my bed. I felt exhausted, and I was sorry that I didn't listen to Tyler and didn't drink the pills for the headache. It seemed like it was just getting worse.

Walking in the front door- again unlocked, I saw Brandon across the hall, in the middle of the living room, with his arms crossed, watching someone. His whole attention was now on me, as I walked in.

" Alex where the hell were you?! I've been calling you all morning." He yelled from across the room, sounding like a concerned mother. I forgot that feeling.

" I was at Liv's. " I went on "Sorry, my battery died." I said, taking out the phone out of my purse, realizing it was off.

" I know you're lying, but I don't have the time for that, right now. " He said really fast, with that annoying nerdy voice of his. " Dad's coming home today. " He added. I widened my eyes, surprised, not knowing what to say. My dad was gone for 3 months. He had business buildings all over the country, so he was often away.

If my dad finds out about last night, I'm dead...