Messenger

Ring.

"Hello?"

-static, buzz-

"Right away, Lord Phantomhive."

Clink!

---------

I pulled my gloves on as I threw on my cloak.

I walked through the snow as I was nearing the palace.

"Miss Victoria, I have brought Phantomhive's report." I handed the queen the message as I left the castle quietly. I atleast glared at her butler, Ash, before leaving.

Looking at the sky, I winced as I pulled my hood down farther and continued walking. I passed right by a boy with dark blue hair and an eyepatch, that had a butler trailing behind him with dark red eyes and a devilish grin.

"Ciel Phantomhive." I mumbled, then jumped over the bridge and hung on it's side, before swinging to the right and landing on the platform perfectly, just an inch from the edge. I glared at the back of his butler then walked away without another glance.

------------

Sebastian's POV

I looked behind me, stopping for a bit, as I felt a glare on me. "Sebastian, what are you dawdling for? We'll be late." I turned back to Ciel, smiling. "Very well, my lord."

-----

Back to OC's POV

 I walked through the rose garden's as I was on high-guard, watching the windows of the manor. How long does it take for that nobleman to get down here? I might be seen by his inferior staff. Especially his special butler.

"Miss Mofe, there you are." I heard his childish voice behind me as I looked at the kid with the eyepatch. "Ciel Phantomhive.." I said, looking at him. "Let us speak in private, Miss Mofe. This way." He led me behind his garden in to an unknown part. "There, now you won't be seen. Let us hurry, i'm in a rush." He huffed.

"I can tell, it is your birthday then, now isn't it, Lord Phantomhive?" I smirked, as he looked away, annoyed. "So, did you do what I asked?" He asked, as I nodded. "Yes, I got the best information I could about Sebastian, and Grell Sutcliff. That Undertaker guy creeped me out though." I shuddered, remembering his creepy laugh.

Though his eyes were pretty nice. "Thank you, Miss Mofe. You are dismissed now." He ordered, as I bent down in a butler style. "Yes, my lord." I imitated his butler.

Sebastian, the demon butler.