Temporary Helper

"What?!" I laughed into the phone as Ciel was nagging at me to stop it. "You....you lost to ghost's.....and your precious butler was taken from you....Haha, that's funny.." I gasped, laughing too hard. I then stopped when I heard what he was saying.

"What? Me, as your temporary butler...?" I gasped, then I understood. "Oh... To help the others at the mansion, ok. Just give me a heads up when your coming back with that demon so I can hide again." I groaned, hanging up on Ciel as I brushed my hand through my hair.

"Great, after being in the shadows for so long, now I'm used again as a butler. This'll be fun I guess."

-----

"Dear...Lord.." I looked at the front of the mansion as I swear, I almost died from pity. The hound dog was running around spewing flames, making the trees on fire as Finni, the gardener, was trying to put them out by throwing them to the ground.

Mey-rin was inside dropping dishes everywhere and Baldroy was torching the ingredients to death. Tanaka was just sitting there drinking tea. He's the only helpful one, by doing nothing.

"WHAT IS GOING ON HERE?!" I yelled at the top of my lungs, as they all stopped what they were doing and looked at me. "You all are useless, I was sent here by Ciel to help you." I growled, as they gave me a questioning look then the hound pounced on me, licking my face.

"Ahh! I remember you! You were that woman trapped under Pluto!" Mey-rin said, suddenly getting a nosebleed. I rolled my eyes as I got up and brushed myself off, kicking Pluto in the ribs making him unconscious.

"As I said, I'm here to help you."

--------

I don't know how but somehow I managed to fix up the place. The trees weren't on fire anymore and I got Finni to get rid of the fallen trees with no more problems, thankfully. I got Mey-rin to get more ingredients and Baldroy to pick up new plates since I was positive it'd be better switching them for a while.

I was currently making Kiwi-Lime Pie for them and some apple juice from real apples. "Here you go Pluto." I gave the hound dog some raw meat as he barked in happiness, gobbling down on it as I gave them all their sweet treat for atleast helping without failing.

"Thank you for your helpfulness." I thanked them, as they all blushed and babbled. "We didn't do it without you, Mofe." They all said as I smiled just slightly, feeling praised.

I saw a carriage in the distance as I noticed it was Ciel's as I quickly panicked. "Hey guys, make sure you don't tell any of what happened today to Sebastian. Me and him aren't really on.... good terms." I said quickly, as they looked confused then nodded all the less.

"Thanks. Goodbye, see ya another day!" I smiled, running away as quick as I was, jumping in the closest tree.