Undertaker's Shop is Found Out!

I was currently in the Undertaker's shop, helping him with mangled bodies and such, as he opened this one coffin only to be strangled. "Undertaker!" I said, running over to him and ripping off the arms that were currently choking him.

I gasped as I looked down to see a grim reaper attached to these arms. A distinctive, transexual grim reaper at that. "Grell!" I pratically screamed, jumping away from his greamy touch as he looked at me before realizing who I was.

"Mofe..?" He asked, his frown partically weird with his sharp teeth. "You know this dead body, Mofe?" The Undertaker said, as he was once again choked by Grell. "Who are you calling dead?!" Grell growled, as I once again, pulled him away.

"Whoa, where's your chainsaw?" I suddenly noticed Grell only had scissors in his hands as I chuckled. "William must've taken them." I laughed, as Grell looked like he was about to explode in anger. "Sorry...sorry....I've just had a few several bad days right now, including a certain Phantomhive and his demon butler.." I said jokingly, as Grell all the sudden grabbed my hands and twirled me around.

"You mean Bassy?!?! How come you didn't tell me about Bassy earlier?!?!?!?!" Grell yelled excitedly, as I was growing dizzy. "Ugh... Stop....I'm gonna throw-up from this spinning...." I said drowsily, as Grell let go, leaving me to fall face-first on the floor.

"Ah, you just killed my friend, now she needs a funeral." Undertaker chuckled, as I was set in a casket before Grell finally snapped and took Undertaker and threw him in a large vase-looking thing with salt in it.

All the while, I fell unconscious from all the dizziness.

-----

I heard the door open as a distinct voice said 'I'm coming in!'. I automatically knew who it was, as I peeked through the coffin to see Ciel and his butler. I could see from the other side Grell acting as Undertaker. He acted quite well.

Then his acting went to waste as he ran towards Sebastian, only to hit the wall face-first. "Ow... that's gotta hurt." I mumbled. Sebastian noticed me as I quickly laid back in the coffin, only to have it bust open.

"Crap....Uh, hi there." I smiled at the demon butler, Sebastian, as I could tell he was considering whether I was an enemy or friend. "Miss Mofe! What are you doing here?!" Ciel said, surprised since considering I was sitting in a coffin with Grell acting as Undertaker, it might be a little weird.

"Hello, lord." I looked at Undertaker as he was currently grinning in the salt-vase as Grell explained. "Grell.. Get me out of here, you still made me dizzy from a little while ago." I seethed at Grell as he obediently did as I said, looking a little scared.

"Ah, seems my friend is still alive. That is....disappointing." The Undertaker said as I hit him in the head. "That's all you can say?!" I said, annoyed. "Ah, master, you never told me but... Who is this woman?" Sebastian said behind me as I decided to hide behind the salt-vase, glaring at the demon butler.

"She is Miss Mofe, my uh..... Assistant." Ciel said, looking guilty for a second, as he quickly regained his composure. "The brat knew you too?! Does he know that your-" I shut Grell up as I laughed nervously, while hitting Grell in the back really hard.

"Don't mind us. What are you here for, Ciel Phantomhive?" I said, chuckling nervously as I hit the puncture point in the neck to Grell as Grell flopped around like a fish in my hands, currently choking.

I listened to the explaining as Grell was able to get a few words out. Undertaker licked the salt, then said he'll help them free-of-charge since he was sort of scared of Grell for some reason. What happened while I was out?

"Will you help us, Miss Mofe?" Ciel asked, as I nodded. "Anything, my lord." I did a butler bow as Grell flopped to the ground, almost dying. I was still getting the creeps as Sebastian stared at me for a while.