Costume Ball (Continued)

The music was steadily playing as I kept handing to the wall like a wallflower when I saw Hannah come walking out rolling something, wearing a black dress. The thing that she brought out was a type of organ. I automatically listened to it, but unlike everyone else, I was perfectly fine.

"Wow,Lau." I smiled, looking at him as his ears were covered. I attacked the people that were going for Soma and Lizzie. "You aren't getting passed me." I grinned, kicking others in the head. "Nice shots Mey-rin!" I saw her hitting people unconscious.

Hannah gave me a look as to why I was helping them. "Well I have to Hannah." I grinned about to kick some more people when I heard a sweet sound. "Sebastian!!!" I said excitedly. I clapped at his performance as he smiled at me.

I felt a single tear slip down my cheek as I wiped it away. "Marvelous." He played the final note as I clapped like mad for him.

He whispered in Hannah's ear as I walked over to Ciel, wearing my mask. Alois appeared in his outfit finally, at the front saying it was just a performance. He smiled at them as I smiled back. "Hello Ciel." I said, as he looked at me then it clicked with my white hair.

"Miss Mofe." He said, smiling just a bit as Sebastian stuck to the other side of me. I could tell Alois was furious since I was with them but I felt home again. I feel home anywhere that I'm welcomed.

But I've been with the Phantomhive's experiences more, so they're more family than the Trancy's will ever be. He complimented Sebastian as Sebastian went to talk with Claude.

I could tell there was going to be another fight soon enough.

-----

I decided to follow them in the shadows, sitting in the trees branches, watching their quarrel of words. I could tell Sebastian was ultimately pissed-off. He came at Claude, trying to punch him as I was watching a butler show-down.

"Back then, you stole him from me. My young master's soul." He said, as they fought on the water. They both fell in the lake, as Claude went to choke Sebastian. Sebastian simply smiled, as he explained how special Ciel is.

They both wanted Ciel, as I was looking at them trying to make a deal.  A white rose was with both of them, as they showed their marks and spilled their blood on the roses. Ah, the smell of their blood sent me in part frenzies, as I simply walked away.

I stood in the hall as both butlers came back, speaking to their masters like always.

I saw Ciel going to dance as I grabbed him and started dancing with him. "I can see your awfully mad, Ciel." I grinned, looking at the exchange between Ciel and Alois.

I guess it's time for me to... well, it's not time for that yet.

I just simply danced, and once it was over, I was once again taken away from the Phantomhives.

How, sad.