Dreams Come True

I woke up from the dream as I drowsily looked around, then remembered where I was. I was laying in my new bed, in the Trancy Manor. I woke up to the smell of Hannah's blood....Another demon. This entire manor was filled with a total of five demons, but including me, it's six.

I kept that dress from the masquerade in my special box, that no one ever touched unless I let them. Since all my other clothes burned from the burning of the Phantomhive Manor, Alois let me use his. He didn't think of pity at me in the least. He figured out I was a demon and had a hard life like him.

I pulled on the blue booty-shorts as I tied the hooker boots up to the last string, brushing down my simple blouse that went down in a V-neck line and what loosely hung from my neck was a necklace, from which I got from Mey-rin, before I left.

They all thought Pluto died, but I'm keeping him safe in my new room, where he has food all the time. I walked out of my room, before giving Pluto a ear scratch and a raw juicy steak, towards the dining room where I saw Hannah being rushed out by Canterbury, Timber, and Thompson.

I stood at the edge of the table as Alois smiled at me. "Mofe! How nice of you to wake up! You just missed breakfast." He pouted, as Claude cleaned his blood-stained fingers. "It's alright Alois, I'm just a mere demon right? It doesn't phase me in the least."

That's right. I never eat, never can, never will. Because the only things I eat are souls.

We stood in Alois's study as Claude Faustus, another handsome demon that made a contract with a human, but not as good as Sebastian, talked to Alois about having over guests. Like Alois's uncle and the Father.

Alois became shocked, as he was in terror. Claude said he would take care of it.

I stood to the side in the dining room, as I grinned at the Claude on the top of the second floor balcony. "What're you gonna do, Claude?" I smirked, as he started tap-dancing. "Oh, that."

He threw his glasses in the air, as he jumped down from the chandelier and threw the carpet that held the table in the air, as he threw golden silverware on the table, while changing the wallpaper and everything else. He looked towards the sky as his glasses fell on his face.

He said his catchphrase I sort of despised, "I will turn day into night, sugar into salt, living into dead and dark blue into gold." Alois said behind me, "Such is the Trancys' butler." While I grinned and mumured under my breath, "A butler who can't do this much isn't worth his salt."

Alois danced around Claude and said 'Ole!' as he laughed, continuing to dance as he stopped, while he glared at the wall, most likely directing this at his Uncle and the priest, "May you be covered in shit."

Jeez, Bi-polar much, Alois?

We heard horses stop in front of the house as Alois ran towards the doors and burst them open, jumping in the air yelling 'Uncle Arnold!' looking at cheerful as ever. I walked out calmly with Claude as Druitt looked at me, giving me the shivers.

"Hey, weren't you that female that helped Ciel Phantomhive when the guards were after him?!" Druitt said, as I looked away. "I have... No idea what your talking about." I said as cold as ice, as I could feel the burning eyes of Claude on my head.

They also knew I worked with Ciel when I came here, so they thought I was treated too bad, and wanted to be rid of him. The truth is, Ciel and Sebastian disappeared a year ago when the fire had happened that spread all throughout London.

Druitt shrugged but continued ranting on about Alois's chaste beauty in the body of a young boy. What a pervert.

Druitt twirled around in the mansion from the old looks of it as I kept shuddering. "Anything wrong, Miss Mofe?" Claude questioned, as I looked at him with a dreaded face. "Nothing at all. Just his comments freak me out all the time."

I could tell Alois was fake crying though, at the mention of his father. Alois kept telling abut his past, which I'm pretty positive it was fake, as he got the Priest, Druitt, and maybe even his Uncle convinced he was a poor lost soul, which made me want to laugh.

I stifled my chuckles in the corner of the room partly in the shadows, as I knew right now I probably looked cool. I knew part of his past was true, when he mentioned a little boy, like his brother. His name was Luka if I was correct. Luka Macken.

I knew Luka before. He asked me before he asked Hannah, but I didn't want to harm a little kid like him.

Alois went to his window and threw his money out the window, laughing at his Uncle. "That is very funny." I said, chuckling. We looked at the distance as a storm was coming.

------

I heard some knocking at the door while I was patrolling the halls with Claude as he opened the door to reveal a man in a trench coat and hat, with a suitcase in hand. "A storm has come." He said, his voice sounding realllly familiar.

I stood to the side, in the shadows, out of sight.

He said he got caught in the storm and he wanted to stay for the night, to answer Claude's earlier question as to why he was here. Alois appears out of nowhere, sort of freaking me out as he looked at the trench coated man. "Wow, your so dirty! Dirty like a drowned rat!" He said.

"But," Alois continued, sniffing the man which sent me in BL mode but not for long as I went back to serious mode, "you smell nice." I swear, if I was Mey-rin, I would've gotten a nosebleed.

Alois allowed the man to stay as we headed towards the dining room, myself still staying out of sight, as not even the trench coated man noticed me.

Alois bragged on about Claude's good cooking, as I chuckled quietly, while the man replied there was a spot on the side of the dish. Claude made a snarky comeback about him not taking off his hat or coat at the table.

It's like seeing dogs fight. Made me want to laugh and cry at the same time.

I followed Hannah as I stood outside, looking at the man as he talked to Hannah. Alois showed up and kicked Hannah out while calling her a slut. This kid has such a mouth.

He started talking to the man as Alois started looking at the man's trunk. The man said the mansion wasn't boring, that it had something fun in the cellar. He said if they found that, he'll show what's in the trunk.

I followed them only until the cellar door, as I sat down and waited. Claude went down a few seconds later as I was dozing off to sleep until I heard some specific words.

"First, you shall hand over that trunk. Sebastian Michaelis." My eyes widened as I jumped up from the spot and looked down the stairs only to pull my head back as a surprised Sebastian past by me, followed by a Claude.

He looked at me in shock, then guarded the trunk from flying silverware. "Sebastian!" I yelled, suddenly worried. The trunk opened as I saw something unspeakable in there, but I still said it first. "Ciel!" I gasped, covering my mouth.

"I'll come back for you, Miss Mofe." he said, his eyes softened for a split second as he flew out the kitchen on a rolling table, with Claude following.

I followed them down towards the front as he rolled down the railings of the stairs. He jumped on the chandelier as he mocked Claude. "Then I shall turn gold into black." He dropped the chandelier as it hit Claude straight on while Alois screamed in terror, while I held him.

"It's dark. I'm scared, Claude!" He whined, as the candles light up. He was huffing in my arms, scared like a child who saw the scariest thing ever, as a window broke while I looked towards it and yelled, breathlessly, "Sebastian Michaelis!!!"

I saw just then, Claude and Alois have a BL moment, even though tears were running down my face.

It's like a dream come true.