t w o

i cocked my brow and smirked as i waited for the new teacher to reply.

to my surprise, mr hemmings smirked back, running a hand through his blond hair. "well, natalie, those are some very interesting facts. maybe you'd like to tell me more about yourself after class."

my mouth dropped open and i almost let out a whine. "but-" i began, but the young professor cut me off.

"unless you'd like to talk more about it here. right now. in front of the entire class."

i grumbled something along the lines of "no" and sat back down in my seat, pushing my dark hair out of my face. great. now i was stuck after school with this dick.

smart move, natalie.

the period dragged by slowly, nothing interesting happening. i listened to mr hemmings drone on and on about "what we would be doing this year" and "how it would help us when it came to our exams".

when the bell finally rung, i stayed where i was. there was no point in disobeying mr hemmings, for he would just force me to stay behind tomorrow, and i really didn't want that. no, i would just get it over with today and never do it again.

the classroom slowly emptied out until i was the only one left, and mr hemmings walked over to his computer. i thought, when he started typing, that maybe he'd forgotten about me, but soon, he turned and gave me a slight smirk.

"so," he began, clasping his hands together, "natalie. . . clark, is it?"

i nodded my head. "yes, sir." there was no point in disrespecting him, as he would only keep me back longer, and all i wanted was to get out of there.

"well, miss clark, what happened in class today?"

i shrugged. "i. . . disrespected you?"

"yup." he popped his 'p', before biting his lip ring in the most attractive way possible. i bit my own, plump lip slightly. "now, natalie. i'm new here, and believe me, i don't want any of my students to dislike me. we will be working very closely together this year and i'd like to get on with everyone. . . that being said, the last thing i want, is to be disrespected. although i may be young, i am still your teacher, your elder, and you will respect me. got it?"

i nodded my head again and repeated my earlier lines. "yes, sir." i still stood by the fact that there was no point in being cheeky towards the teacher with the lip ring, for i had to get back to my hotel and pay the money i owed sayid.

"and, if you fail to do so, there will be punishments."

"okay."

he leaned back in his seat, running a hand through his blond hair. "alright then, natalie, you're free to go."

i raised my eyebrows at mr hemmings. "really? i've only been here ten minutes."

the young teacher gave me a cocky smirk. "do you want to stay for longer?"

i couldn't help the look of disgust from crawling onto my features as I stood up and forcefully pushed my chair in. "ew, no thank you."

mr hemmings chuckled and i rolled my eyes as i headed for the door, but before i could leave, i heard him say something that made me turn back around.

"and, natalie, you might want to fix your skirt."

with wide eyes, i patted my ass. my skirt had ridden up, to the show the bottom of my thong covered buttocks. i squeezed my eyes shut in embarrassment, face heating up, and quickly tried to thinking of a witty comeback.

that was my defence. it always had been. a witty, cocky, rude comeback seemed to be the answer to all of my problems. and it didn't take me long to think of one at all.

"you know you like it."

i left the classroom - and the school, as a matter of fact - after that, desperately trying to cool down my heated cheeks.

although i was embarrassed, i felt very proud having said that to him. it's not like it mattered anyway, what was he going to do about it? tell the heads? they'd exclude me? expel me? well, they'd see if i cared.

i made it back to my hotel in under half an hour, which was a new record. i made it there with little to no trouble at all, and was promptly asked by sayid about the money i owed him.

"i'll just go grab it." i answered with a charming smile, shooting up the old elevator.

i walked along the hall to my room, thinking of mr hemmings. he was a dick. but a very handsome dick, at that.

even though i hated him, i couldn't deny his attractiveness. however, it didn't quite make up for his cockiness and arrogance.

i used my hotel card key to unlock my room, stepping into the small bedroom and clicking the door closed.

the curtains hadn't been opened, so the whole room had an even duller look about it. there was a double bed pressed up against the wall, and a tiny dressing table with a mirror above it that was beside my bathroom door. a small wardrobe sat to the other side of the room.

i pushed my hair out of my face and sighed. it wasn't much, but it was home. i couldn't very well go back to my mum, so i'd just have to deal with this place until i left school, got a job, and waned enough money to leave this hellhole.

throwing open the curtains, i turned around to begin the search for one-hundred-and-eleven-dollars-and-ninety-two-cents exactly. i checked under the bed for coins to go with the one-hundred-dollar-bill i had in my band, and eventually, i had gathered enough money.

as i began to head towards the door to my room, my phone lit up with a message. a message from an unknown number. a message that would change my life forever.

the text read:

unknown number: hey, babe. wanna sext? ;)

***

fun fact: whilst i was writing this, i was in the car, and hey everybody came on, so i put it up really loud and screamed it as loud as i could.
ok this fanfic is usually only updated on fridays but idk here's a bonus chapter.

please don't be a ghost reader! love u all xx