t e n

nerves bubbled in my stomach as calum and i walked towards mr hemmings' class, the class that i would be sitting in for the next hour.

calum's fingers were intertwined with mine as we neared the door, and he leaned in to kiss me when we came to a stop.

i couldn't help but see mr hemmings' stare.

"i'll see you later, okay?" calum said, stepping away and letting my hand go as he did.

i nodded a little, mind preoccupied by mr hemmings, and waved. "bye."

when calum was totally gone, i stepped inside of class, feeling mr hemmings' stare bore into the side of my head. i winced at the feeling of being watched and took a seat at the back of the class, where i usually did.

it had been three days since mr hemmings had kissed me in this very room, and i still couldn't get it out of my head.

the way his cool lip ring had rubbed against my mouth. the way his lips had pressed against mine. the fireworks i felt. his hands on my waist.

everything about the kiss had been perfect.

but he was my teacher. and i had calum now. and calum liked me, and i liked him. and that was how it was supposed to be. teachers and students weren't meant to kiss, not now and not ever.

more than anything else, i wanted my filthy thoughts about him to go away. i wanted to stop wishing he would bend me over his desk and fuck me. i wanted to stop hoping that things like this would happen.

last night, i'd even had a dream about him. about how he would feel inside of me. it was stupid, really, and at one point i was beginning to wonder if maybe, just maybe i had made the kiss up.

but then i'd make eye contact with him and he'd blush bright red and i'd know.

i hadn't made it up.

this was my reality.

i'd kissed my teacher and i couldn't stop thinking about him, and it was tearing my life apart.

my phone lit up with a text from calum, and i glanced down at it.

c: how is english? xxx

n: bullshit. you? xxx

c: lmao same xxx

"alright, class. let's get started!"

i looked up as mr hemmings began to talk, blushing as he made direct eye contact with me. his eyes widened ever so slightly and his cheeks turned a light pink colour.

i almost 'aww'ed.

he was so cute.

"okay, so by now you will all know that we will be doing a critical essay on our novel, to kill a mockingbird, in three weeks. at the moment, i just want you guys to read it. that's all."

i immediately began to read the book, wanting to have no reason to talk to the teacher in front of me, only to feel a hand rest on top of my own.

with a start, i looked up, making direct eye contact with mr hemmings. he gave me a stern smile and spoke, with that voice like silk.

"i'll see you after class, natalie."

i frowned as he walked back to the front of the class, completely confused. why did he want to see me after class?

my mouth became filled with saliva as i imagined dirty scenarios between the two of us, so much so that i had to shake my head to clear it. he was my teacher, for god sakes. i shouldn't be thinking these things about him.

the period passed by at a reasonable speed and i watched everyone leave the classroom in no time at all.

soon, i was standing right in front of mr hemmings, who's eyes were filled with. . . something? hunger? longing? . . . lust?

"you've been a bad girl, natalie," he spoke, shocking me. when had i been bad? "i can't stop thinking about you, and that skirt isn't helping."

suddenly, his hand connected with my ass, and he squeezed it, hard.

my eyes widened as my lips parted in a moan. his hand released my tight-covered ass and he moved it back to his side.

my braveness surprised me as i let my next question leave my lips.

"are you. . . are you gonna punish me, sir?"

his lips curved into a smirk and he slowly nodded his head, pushing me back agonisingly slowly until i hit the desk. he grabbed my hips and i jumped, allowing him to lift me onto the desk, his eyes never leaving my lips.

and then he swooped in and kissed me, with more passion than anyone else ever had.

his hands trailed down yanked down my skirt and tights, so they were around my ankles and only my panties covered my mid section.

i reached out as he kissed me and unbuckled his belt. he moved onto my neck, peppering it with kisses and bites. i moaned, tilting my head to the side so he had easier access, and yanked down his trousers and boxers in one.

i gulped as his length flew out.

he was huge.

mr hemmings smirked and pushed me back so i was propping myself up by my elbows, and without warning, thrust into me.

my eyes widened and i chocked out a moan as he continued to move in and out of me. i scraped my hands down his back, making him throw his head back and pant in pleasure.

and just as i was nearing my climax, my eyes flew open.

i struggled to adjust to the harsh lights of my hotel room and looked around me, taking my surroundings in.

my eyes widened and i groaned as i realised i was not, in fact, being fucked by mr hemmings on his desk. i had dreamed that all up.

why was i thinking these things about my teacher?

that was the question i had to ask myself constantly, but i guess somewhere deep down i knew, i just wasn't ready to admit it to myself.

my teacher had kissed me, and i had liked it.

i wanted him to kiss me again.

i wanted him.

***

idk i hate this chapter. :/

teacher luke kills me so ya know i wouldn't be surprised if, like, maybe, in the future, i wrote another book like this *awkward cough* *sly smile*

anyway, thanks guysssssss