e l e v e n

first thing that morning, i had english, and for the whole period, i had to squeeze my thighs together and try to forget about the dream.

but every time mr hemmings licked his lips, every time he spoke, every time he looked at me, a electric current would zap through my body and straight to my core.

i tried grinding my thighs together a little to get some satisfaction, but it just didn't work.

so instead, i remembered the kiss. i remembered the time that mr hemmings, my own teacher, grabbed me and pressed his lips against mine. it was filled with so much passion, so much. . . i don't know. so much something.

and that's when i began to wonder: why me? when i looked around the class, i saw so many beautiful girls waiting to stuff him inside their mouths. so why me? there wasn't anything entirely special about me, and i sure as hell wasn't pretty or all that good at english. i was just normal. plain. boring.

the bell rang and i packed up, heading for the door, but at the last minute i stopped. i had to know.

"why me?" i asked, not bothering to look at him.

"hmm?" i heard his timid voice ask, and heard the crinkle of his trousers as he smoothed them down.

i turned to face the blond haired man, hoping that he might hear me better if i did. i could barely manage to make eye contact with him. "why me?" my voice shook. "why did you pick me?"

"for wha-" he began, but he must have realised what i meant because his cheeks blushed red. "natalie, you know why."

"no, i don't," i hissed out, my voice threatening to break.

mr hemmings sighed, smoothing down his blond hair. "because you're beautiful, natalie. and you're just. . . i don't know, you're sort of amazing."

i shook my head and looked down at the ground. calum would be waiting for me in maths. i had to get to maths.

but i just couldn't rip myself away.

mr hemmings walked towards me quickly, placing two fingers under my chin and tilting my head up, forcing me to look at him. "you are. don't tell me you aren't, natalie, because you're the most gorgeous girl i've seen in a long time."

i couldn't help it then. all of my cautions went to the wind and all i could think about was the dream, and how he felt inside of me.

i grabbed him by the cheeks and pulled him down to me, forcing my lips onto his.

for a split second, he was frozen, and then he kissed me back. and he kissed me with so much passion that it knocked the air out of me.

and then suddenly i was up against the wall, and his hand was unbuttoning my jeans while he peppered my neck in light kisses. he slipped his hands below my waist line and caught me off guard by drawing a stripe up me, causing my whole body to shake and a long, shrill moan to escape my parted lips.

and then, without warning, his fingers slammed into me.

i widened my eyes and bit my lip to keep from screaming, because my english teachers fingers were inside of me, and it felt so good.

his fingers fucked me good and slowly, and i felt a knot in my stomach start to build as he sucked on my collar bone. i bit my lip to keep from moaning.

he curled his fingers in a come-hither motion, and that's when i came undone.

my eyes rolled into the back of my head and i mewed, scraping my nails down his shirt covered back. he continued to push his fingers in and out of me and i no longer had control of my own body, my hips jerking sporadically.

slowly, he slid his fingers out of me and held me up to keep me from collapsing. i slowly opened my eyes and made eye contact with him, watching him slowly lean in and kiss my forehead.

"fuck," i moaned, still feeling the after waves of my release.

mr hemmings chuckled and moved away from me, and what he did next had me widening my eyes.

slowly, he lifted his fingers to his mouth and popped them in, sucking as if they were a lolly-pop. he groaned and rolled his eyes into the back of his head, arousing me all over again.

i shakily rebuttoned my jeans and watched him smile at me, reaching out to grab my hand.

he rubbed a circle in it.

"i'll see you tomorrow, natalie," he said slowly, before turning round and walking back to his desk.

i left slowly, still glowing in the aftermath of my orgasm, wondering what the fucking hell just happened.

***

merry christmas everyone! i wasn't going to update but i already had a chapter written and i wanted to keep to my updating schedule so yeah, enjoy! xx