Restricted

"You won't let me do anything by self Dad?" I accuse him while driving home.

"Violetta, I just don't want to see you get hurt." German replies.

"Ugh! I'm not a little girl anymore and you need to accept it!" I yell at him. He just doesn't understand. Immediately I burst into tears.

"It's Leon, he's moving, to America!" I can barely get those words out, coughing sputtering, crying, moaning. I tried to be strong, but the thought of Leon leaving. The pain is just unbearable. I love him.

After arriving home, I sprint up to my room and slam my door. I collapse onto my bed and cry. I cry for hours. I cry myself to sleep. I wake up in the morning and I'm still crying. I'm crying because I love him, but I can't see him because of my father. I'm like an animal in a cage, restricted to the boundaries of my own home.

I decide to go and visit Leon while Dad is out with Esmeralda. I hate her, and she hates me so the feeling is neutral. I grab my bag and tiptoe down the stairs. I sneak past Olga in the kitchen and through the front door. Letting out a sigh of relief, I turn to walk out the gate.

"Violetta?"

Sorry for how badly the story is written :/
Please follow me if you like my stories, also please comment so I can add your ideas to the story. Thnx so much for reading my books!! Luv ya all! Xx

lilypily19