What's next?

Btw this is about 3 weeks after the incident. Xxx

Violetta

I push Leon's wheelchair along the path, thought the park. It's so serene and peaceful. I take Leon until we reach our bench. The bench that created and destroyed us. It's nice to sit there and reflect. I help Leon onto the bench and fold his wheelchair, placing it in front of him. He wriggles his hand into mine and we sit in silence for a few minutes.

"Hey Vilu?" He asks.

"Yeah?"

"Do you think it's weird sitting on this bench again?" I think about it.

"Kind of. It's what created and destroyed us, so maybe. It comforting and depressing, the sad and happy memories." He nods his head.

"If I didn't do the whole plane thing, do you think it would have been different?" I think he meant it as a rhetorical question, so again we sit in silence. The breeze makes me shiver. I wriggle in close to him and feel the warmth of his arm wrapped around my shoulder.

"Like I would have gone on that plane, and left what really matters to me. I couldn't even imagine it." I smile at this. The way Leon makes me feel is incredible. I always feel safe in his arms and at home. He makes me feel loved, like I'm something special. Again, we sit in silence, deep in thought.

"Vilu?"

Yeah?"

"You know how I said my life will begin on that recording contract deal?" He questions.

"Yeah." I remember the day he said that.....

"Well, I was wrong." I'm surprised at his comment.

"My life life, it begins now." He turns and pulls something out of his back pocket. A black, velvet box. He opens it up and faces me, taking a deep breath.

"Violetta, will you marry me?"

Ok guys, I've finished this book. Hope you enjoyed it. Sorry y'all I deleted the sequel because I had no ideas. Sorry for the abruptness. :(
Thanks for reading and putting up with my crappy updating schedule.

It would be great if y'all can read my new book, crippled heart. But beware my updates are very rare because I am soooo busy
Luv you guys.

lilypily19 xxxx