The Last Kiss

Btw I added some other stuff the the previous chapter, so you can read that before this chapter.... 💜💜

Leon

I open my eyes suddenly from a nightmare.
Violetta was gone from my life forever. She was in my grasp, but I saved myself. I could of saved her, but I decided to let her go.
I walk to the bathroom and splash water on my face. The coolness of it calms me and settles my rapid heartbeat. I look into the reflection of my eyes into the mirror, and think, this is the day my life changes. I shake away the thought and walk back to my room. I pull the 3 large suitcases out of the cupboard and start packing my clothes and belongings into them. The photo of Violetta remains. I pick it up and examine it. I remember the way she smiled, the way her eyes glistened when she was passionate about something. I stroke her face as a tear rolls down my cheek and more burn behind my eyes.

"I haven't given up on you yet my love," I whisper and place it into my backpack.

"Not just yet." Then I grab the suitcases and leave.

-----------------------

Violetta

I wake up slowly and brush the sleep out of my eyes. I stretch my arms and hop out of bed, just as my phone pings. It's from Fran. It reads 'Meet me at the park in 2 hours sharp.' I respond with an OK. It's strange, because the text she sent seemed so....Tense, odd, unusual for Fran. She seemed suspicious, like she was hiding something. Well in 2 hours, I will find out.

After I get changed into a rose lacy skirt and a matching white top, I walk downstairs and greet my father and Romallo. I grab a muesli bar and head off the the park.

........

The sky is a blue, blue and the grass has residue from this morning. The birds are singing and I join in, humming their tune. It's already 12 o'clock. As I sit waiting, my phone pings. It's Leon. 'Violetta, just so you know my plane boards in one hour.' I gasp, and run off. I sprint until I reach my home, and I call for Romallo to drive me to the airport. He runs out and we get into the car, and are off.

"So how's things with you and Leon, are you back together?" His question makes me fell awkward. I shake my head and tears come to my eyes.

"Oh, Violetta, I'm sorry I didn't mean to-" He apologises

"It's fine Romallo, it's fine." I reply. The rest of the journey is in silence.

.......

When we arrive, Romallo drops me off and says he'll go wait in the car for me. I nod in response and sprint towards the airport. I stare up at the screen and Leon's flight flashes 'Now Boarding'. I sprint to the terminal, just as the first people begin to board.

"Leon? Leon? Leon?" I yell over the loud raucous. I see him turn around, his hazel eyes stare into mine, his hair is struck up with gel, and he is wearing a suit. Handsome as always. I love him, but, I can't. I shake the thoughts out of my head and run to Leon. He runs toward me, and we reach, throwing out arms around each other. I hold on so tight.

"Leon, please don't go." I murmur.

"Violetta, I have to." Then I kiss him, for the last time.

I couldn't have done this without Cd9768. You are the best!! Love you all. Thanks for reading.xxx

lilpily19