The Plan

After visiting Violetta, I thought it would truly be the end. I could see the fire in her eyes, the way she looked at me. Regretful. Hurt. Hate. Maybe it truly was time to let go of Violetta. Maybe it is for the best. Maybe, maybe, maybe was all I was thinking until Fran called me. I was so surprised about it though.

"I've got a plan." She whispered through the phone, like someone was hearing the conversation.
"Meet me at the park in five minutes." Then she hung up. I was really confused, but I went along with it.

The breeze made the grass dance, and the trees whisper. Birds chirped and sung. Suddenly, Fran came running towards me. She looked excited, her eyes wide and her mouth curved into the biggest smile showing her white teeth. She stopped when she reaching me, breathing heavily and puffing.
"Fran, are you-"
"I'm... Fine... Just....a little... Tired." She replied. She looked as though she were trying to remember something. Then she realises it.
"Yeah, so I know you are a backstabbing liar who is a heart breaker and a cheater," I'm stunned at her description.
"But you and Vilu belong together. I've spent the past three days on this one chance plan, but it should hopefully work." I'm very confused.
"Plan, what plan? I-" again I'm cut off.
"Read it." She shoves a scrunched up paper ball into my hands.

I watch Fran as she disappears into the trees. It happened so quickly that it takes time for me to process it all. Get Violetta back, back stabbing liar, plan... It overwhelmed me. I sit down at a bench and take a breather. Slowly, I unravel the paper ball that Fran had shoved into my hands. It had scribbles all over it, crosses and bold letters. I began to read.

I inhaled sharply when reading the final part of the plan. I've never done it before, would I risk it. Yeah, no question in that. I'll risk anything for Vilu. She is the light of my life. She defines beauty, kindness and love. Without her in my life, I would be nothing. That's why this plan must work. It just has to.

Sorry that it is so short. Please comment and follow me!! I will try to make my LAST few chapters longer, but it kinda ruins it.... Anyway, hope you all like it! Xx

lilypily19