Escape

"Violetta? What are you doing? I thought you were meant to be grounded from your, little outing yesterday."

"Please, Romallo, please, I need to see Leon." I bring tears to my eyes to support my plead.

"If German finds out..."
"He won't. He's gone for the weekend. "

"Ok, it don't be too long." He finally agrees. I sprint out the gate and along the footpath.

When I get to his house, I knock at his front door. Nothing. Again, but no answer. I try and call him, but his mobile is turned off. Where could he be? Disappointed, I walk to the park and sit on our bench. A stray tear runs down my face. A thumb wipes it away. Leon. I spin around and see him with another bouquet.

"Let's not pull the petals of this one, hey?"

He jokes. I laugh and pull him into an embrace. I rest my cheek on his shoulder and let the tears fall.

"I missed you." I murmur, with no response. Instead a kiss, I wrap my arms around him. It's lasts minutes, until we pull apart. We sit down together and talk, like the good, old times. Then the topic of music comes up.

"We can't hide from this contract deal thing forever." He says.

"I wish we could." He nods in response.

"The plane leaves in 4 days." He informs me. I look into his hazel eyes and see the sadness of my own eyes reflecting in his.