After the fall

Leon

I wake up in a plain white roommate with bright lights and a single armchair with a floral pattern covering it. Next to me is a heart monitor, annoying me with its continuos beep. I try to sit up, but my leg is slung up in a leg support and my arm is in a cast. Explosions of pain run through my neck when I turn to look at the open door. The brace around my neck is like a python, squeezing its prey. My body aches with soreness. Interrupting my thoughts, Violetta comes running in. She throws herself on top of me and I yelp out in pain.

"Leon! I'm so sorry. Are you ok." She apologises. I nod in response.

"Why did you do that? Why did you risk it?" She abruptly bursts with questions and I struggle to answer them all.

"Well isn't it obvious. I did it because I love you, and I'd do anything for you." I answer. I can say that without any doubt, because it is the truth. She smiles at me, that beautiful smile. Suddenly, she looks nervous.

"What about the band?" Her tone is worried. I don't know the answer myself.

"I guess I'm stuck with you for a while." I shrug and she laughs.

"I guess so." I smile at that. Does it mean she's forgiven me? Hopefully yes.

Violetta

I sit next to Leon, holding his hands in mine. He smiles back at me, his eyes drooping a little bit. He yawns and I kiss his forehead. Again, he smiles and closes his eyes.

Off to bedybyes for Leon! 😴😴 the end of the book is nearing and if you think I should write a sequel to this book please comment. Also if u have any ideas eg Dieletta, jortini, dietini, marcoletta etc that would be great! Luv you all!! Xx

lilypily19