Part 4

A/N: I wasn't planning on posting a new part until at least a four or five days then I realized, HOLY CRAP THE NEW GRAVITY FALLS NEW EPISODE IS COMING ON MONDAY I MUST POST THE NEW PART BEFORE I FORGET!!!!...so yeah that's pretty much my mind set XD haha anyway Thanks to Bipperlove666 for giving me my gore scene for this chappie! Enjoy!~

Dipper's Pov

Bill looks mad, really mad I wonder it hes also mad at me? Bill then balled up his fist and before throwing some punches he said, " Sweetie close your eyes..." I blinked blankly, why does he want me to close my eyes. "U-um Bill?..."

"I said NOW Pine tree," He growled and I immediately closed my eyes and used my hands to cover my eyes so I wasn't peeking. I heard lots of screaming, then it died down then I heard laughter. 

"I'm not done with you Gideon!" He hissed, "You toke my bride from me and you hurt him, tainting his beauty...So now you will pay!" Then I heard screaming for a good hour or so then I felt someone next to me. 

"My bride I don't want you to  see this, so keep your eyes closed and take my hand."  Dipper felt him grab his hand, and he transported us he then whispered, "You can open your eyes now love.." I uncovered my eyes and opened them and blinked. 

"U-um Bill?" I said as I looked up at the dream demon's human form. "Yes Pine tree?" he said, I gulped "W-what did you do to Gideon and his goons exactly I heard lots of screaming...." 

Normal pov

Bill froze, then said,"Oh I just made sure they wouldn't mess with us again.." He smiled sweetly at Dipper. 'Well maybe I did take it a little to far, I did kinda rip off his fingernails ripped his out from his sockets and bashed his head in.' He thought to himself but then he looked back at Dipper.

'Well I don't really care, he deserved it, from keeping me from my love, oh how I love him so mu.....Wait love? emotions? cursed you emotions for making me feel this way! And curse you Pine tree for being so attractive!'

"Bill are you alright?" Dipper asked as Bill was in his thoughts, "Uh O-oh yes I'm fine Pine tree, now you should get some sleep you've had long day." Dipper yawned and nodded. Bill went over to him and carried him bridal style, Dipper's face turned bright red as Bill put him down in the King sized bed and kissed him on the forehead as Dipper fell asleep. 

"Goodnight my little pine tree bride." He said softly....

A/n: Awww Writing this made me fangirl, It's so cute! Anyway feel free to Review, hope you enjoyed!~ Bye bye~