Part 9

Normal pov

Ford pushed Bill away from Dipper, "Leave him alone Bill! You clearly did something to his head!" Ford yelled as Dipper looked up at Ford then at Bill with worried eyes. Mabel chimed in

"Grunckle Ford can't you see they are in L-O-V-E! Dipper's my twin I would know if he was under a spell or something.." Ford continued to glare at Bill. "I still don't trust him! Dipper didn't you say he possessed your body, took over Stan's body and he almost ended the world for god's sake!" 

Dipper bit his lip, He looked at Bill who was getting very angry very fast Stan noticed this and decided to butt in. "Look Ford its all in the past! I'm sure Bill is a changed person. Dipper is clearly in love with him, He didn't like Wendy as much as he likes Bill now." Stan explained. Dipper blushed slightly and Bill smirked. 

Ford looked down then looked back up at Bill and said, " I may not know hat you've done to Dipper, but I'm not gonna let you continue to poison his mind any further." Ford said as he took out what looked to be a Stun Gun and pressed right into one of human Bill's sides and it stunned him and knocked him out. 

Dipper tried to run over to Bill but Ford grabbed him. "N-no Let me go! STOP! let me go! Ford!" Mabel and Stan tried to interfere but were tied up and thrown in the closet by Ford. "Grunckle Ford why are you doing this?!" Dipper asked as Ford was taking him up to Mabel and Dipper's room. 

"Because Dipper your my best friend and one of the only people that understands me and the supernatural I don't want you to get fooled by Bill like I was." They arrived at the twin's room and Ford opened the door and throw Dipper and closed the door and locked it. 

"I'll come and get you and Mabel and Stan later I promise." He said as he left the room and went to grab Bill and drag him down into the lab. 

~Time skip to about a couple hours later~

Bill's pov

I woke and saw prison bars? I looked around seeing I was in a small cell that humans usually go in. Ford was across from reading one of his journals, then everything came back to me,....I asked Dipper to marry me Mabel was excited Ford didn't approve he stunned me and I heard Dipper scream before I blacked out....'DIPPER!' "WHERE'S MY PINE TREE FORD!!!!" i screamed as loud as I could. 

Ford looked up at me from his book, "Somewhere...It doesn't matter because him and Mabel are leaving tomorrow morning and I know your power isn't strong enough, so you have to stay here." Ford said while smirking. I smirked too "You know I could just break through here right now with my magic right?" 

Ford nodded "I used no ordinary stun gun on you Bill, it was a magic stun gun temporarily taking away your powers for 24 hours. That's why you passed out the way you did."  

Just then I heard I voice in my head, "B-bill?...Can you h-hear me?" It was Pine tree....'Yes sweetie I'm here where are you?'   "In Mabel and I's old room please hurry Bill I-i'm scared..."

 then I heard what it seemed like crying, I wasn't mad oh nonono I.was.pissed. I turned red and with no magic what so ever I broke the door to the cell clean off and threw down on the floor. Ford widened his eyes I picked him up by his collar, "I deal with you later..." I said with venom in my voice. As I put the frightened Ford down and ran up stairs to where my beloved was. 

"Pine tree Honey are you there?" I asked softly while turning back to my normal colors. I heard sniffing, so I broke off the door and walked over to my pine tree who was sitting in a corner crying. I ran over and hugged him he hugged me back. Then he...kissed me I was shocked but more than happily kissed him back. "Wheres Shooting star and your Great Uncle?" I asked 

He told me Ford tied them up and put them in the closet so we walked downstairs and untied them both Shooting Star managed to find her pig and hugged it. Me and Dipper held hands and ended leaving promising Mabel that we would visit again soon and that I would get some pics of me and Pine tree for her scrapbook she's making for us. 

I lied Dipper down on the bed and kissed his forehead and he yawned, " Night Bill....Love you.." He whispered. " Goodnight my little pine tree bride." I said as I walked out, I turned red again as I was walking back to the Mystery Shack to take care of a certain author.....

A/n: Welp! Here it is! Also I need some fanfic to read I'm bored and I need some new fanfic ;-; anyway I'm planning on making a Billdip story and I need your help should it be:

A. When Bill is human and him and Dipper are both in Highschool 

B. Vampire Bill

C. Back in medieval times and Bill is the king

D. Bill is a murder and Dipper is the great nephew to the best detective ever

or 

E My version of Romeo and Juliet but just with Bill and Dipper 

anyway please vote by leaving i n the comments below so I hope you enjoyed and feel free to review!~ bye bye!~