Part 11

Mabel Pov 

After Dipper and that guy left, I carried Bill inside the house. I accidentally Kept hitting his head on corners on stuff on the way. I placed him on the couch, thinking about the guy...will I think his name was? 

He looked a lot like Bill, but he kinda looked like a wuss. Maybe an even bigger wuss then Dipper, but somehow I just didn't trust him....

Bill sat up and stretched out of his nosebleed coma, he turned and looked over at me. "Hey Star." He said calmly. 

"Uh hey...how are you feeling?" I asked. Bill smiled, "Great! I just saw my adorable bride in a maids outfit!...where is my little bride anyways?" Bill asked and I gulped. 

"Well um you see....." I began, Bill raised his eyebrow, "Star?" 

"He went with some guy named Will to go see some supernatural and whatnot!..." I mumbled, just then Bill laughed? 

I blinked in confusion, "Wait so your not mad?" I questioned, "Not at all! My brother is such a big crybaby I know he wouldn't do anything to my bride!" He said happily. 

"Wait but what about if they happen to find themselves in trouble?" I said worriedly. Bill blinked for a moment then said, "Well I mean checking up on them for a minute....you know just for a minute can't be that bad right?" 

I shook my head and he grinned, "Then lets roll" he said as magically put on a pair of sunglasses and walked out of the door.

~Meanwhile with Stan and Ford~

Normal Pov

Both men were were sitting at the kitchen table, bill's spread all over the table. "So Ford I've been meaning to ask you, why do you hate Bill so much? is he really that bad?" Stan asked. 

"Stanley me and Bill go way back, the same thing he did to me, he's doing similar to Dipper." Ford said without looking up at Stan. 

"Hey Ford, I just wanted to say I-i'm S-s-s-sorry, you know for everything I did to ya in the past...." Stanley said as looked up at his brother. 

Ford looked up at him too, and smiled at him. "I'm sorry as well Stanley," 

Stan raised up his hand, "High six?" he asked and Ford high fived Stan 

"High six." 

A/n: Sorry its so short this time guys, but I wanted to give everyone some happiness bc of GF ending soon :3 anyway I hope you enoyed!~ I also uploaded the story you all wanted option C yeah its a story now! :D its called Cipher's Kingdom if you wanna check it out until then, Bye bye!~