Part 10

A/n: Hello My fellow Billdip shippers!~ I have the results of the poll thingy I did, C. Back in medieval times and Bill is the king has won! But I will probably end up doing option D. Bill is a murder and Dipper is the great nephew to the worlds greatest detective because I really like this and even if it didn't win I was gonna do it anyway XD Well here is the 10th chappie to my story enjoy!~

~Two weeks before the wedding~ 

Everything for Dipper and Bill's wedding was almost ready, They were gonna get married in the forest. Mabel, Wendy, Candy and Grenda and surprisingly Pacifica agreed to be his bridesmaids, Mabel of course being the maid of honor. They both decided to have a chocolate and vanilla cake  and Ford was the priest against his will. 

Flashback a few months~

Bill had Ford slammed up against the wall, "Bill stop it! What would Dipper say if he was here?!" Mabel shouted. 

Bill then reluctantly let go of Ford and then he thought of something that made him smirk. "Fine I'll let you live sixer, but in return of having your life you have to be the one who marries me and Dipper." 

He stuck out his hand and blue flames appeared, "Deal?" Ford sat up and shook his hand. "Deal." 

~Present~

Dipper had just gone to go get his wedding dress and Bill was sitting on the couch waiting for his brother Will to get to his house, Will was his "Twin" and also his best man. Nothing much has happened since the whole ford situation, except for Mabel taking various pictures of them for their wedding scrapbook as she called it and Bill liked it that way. 

Bill and Will fought sometimes like siblings do, Will was more caring and passive where Bill was the opposite. There was knock on the door and assuming it was Will Bill went to go answer it. 

~With Dipper~

Dipper had just tried on 3 wedding dresses he didn't like them all that much. Mabel had already gotten the bridesmaid dresses they were 1 inch straps yellow (Of course they agreed for a yellow wedding.) and had a black ribbon tied around the waist and went down to the knee. 

Then Dipper tried on one that made Mabel's mouth drop. "That's the one!" She screamed happily. Dipper looked in the mirror and smiled happily at his reflection. It was a laced dress and Mabel added a tiara attached to a laced vail. Mabel almost cried tears of joy, "You look amazing bro-bro!" she beamed. He hugged her. "Wait bro-bro I got an idea!" Mabel said excited whispering something to Dipper as he blushed. 

With bill~

Bill and Will were sitting on the couch Will looked almost exactly like Bill except he had both his eyes and he his hair and suit were blue. 

"So whats your bride-to-be like anyway Bill you never told me." Will asked. Bill smiled at that question, "Well my little dipper is just the cutest thing ever! He's so curious and smart and loves the supernatural! Kinda like you Will but your a little more passive then he is and hes not  a total whimp." Bill smirked. 

Will flushed with anger "hey take that back you jerk!" he said as he playfully hit bill in the shoulder, Bill stuck his tongue out at him then the doorbell rang. Bill blinked, "Must be pine tree." He said as he was wondering why he didn't just walk in. 'Humans' he thought. 

When he opened the door it was Mabel and she had a trumpet..."Gentlemen and Demons may I present Maid Dipper!" She shouted. Just then Will walked next to Bill to see what was going on. 

Dipper was in a frilly maid dress holding a duster against his chest, Bill got nosebleed and passed out and Will blushed not use to seeing someone like that. 

"U-um hi I'm Will" Will spoke as stuck out his hand. Dipper shook his hand even more embarrassed that someone else saw him like that. "I'm dipper."

"Bill told me you like the supernatural?" Will asked nervously. Dipper nodded, "Yeah I do It's been a while since I've been on a monster hunt though." He said 

"Well I know a good place where we could see some fairies, i-if you want." Will said Dipper jumped happily, "Of course! I'd love to go just let me change first." he went up stairs and quickly changed. "Hey mabel you coming?" Dipper asked. "Nah I'll stay here until Bill wakes up you two go on ahead." Mabel said getting a bad feeling but quickly shook it off. 

The two were on their way, making friendly conversation on the way.

A/n: I'll write your guy's option as soon as I'm almost done with this story because its getting good so far! Anyway I hope you enjoyed!~ Also I'll paste the link to the dress Dipper will wear in the comments if you wanna see it bye bye!~