Another ONESHOT SORRY!

A/n: Hello fellow shippers!~ Here I am with a one shot that I might turn into a story! This idea was based off of a show I watch on YouTube It's called World's Strictest Parents and the whole show is about two rebellious teenagers who have never met before go to a household where the parents are SUPER strict and see if their parenting can change their lifestyle. So I was 'HOLY CRAP IT WOULD BE SO AWESOME IF I TURNED THIS INTO A BILLDIP STORY!!' so I did. In this case Bill is a 17 year old rebellious teen who thinks he can do whatever he wants when he wants and fights and drinks and smokes. Also Pacifca is also a 17 year old girl whos snobby and selfish and thinks she is better than everyone else and sleeping with random people.But can they both change when they are both sent to the myserty Shack under the strict authority of Stanley and Stanford with their neice Mabel pines and nephew Dipper pines both of which are 15. I decided to do Pacifca and Bill because in the show its usually one boy and one girl idk why tho....Anyway on with the story!~ Oh and P.S. I shall be the narrtor of this story!! Becasue why not and my narrtor parts will be bold and underlined NOW LETS GO!!

IN Los Angles CA, Pacifca Northwest daughter to the wealthy Northwest family lives. She has just turned 17 years old and is totally out of control.

"She thinks she can do whatever she wants when she wants, and is very selfish, I've had to call the police because she ran away and was gone for almost a week." Paifca's Mom said while wiping the tears away from her eyes.

"She's admitted to having sex at least 3 times, She said that she was protected but I don't even know if I can believe her at this point, I don't what I'd do if something happened to my little girl." Pacifca's mom said while sobbing and her husband hugged her.

"My parents need to stay out my business! Everyone deserves to have fun So i'm gonna live to the fullest." Pacifca said with tons of sass. "Only reason I'm going to see if theres anyone hot." She said while giggling a little bit.

Pacifca gives her mother and father a one armed hug and stood outside the limo waiting for someone to get her bags, but grumbled reliazing no one was and carried them herself. But struggled helplessly, "Love you sweet pea!" Shouted her mother as Pacifca rolled her eyes and enetered the airport to go on the plane.

Woah, Braty much? ANYWAY! IN san Franciso CA, Bill Cipher a party boy with a serious temper problem raised by his slightly older brother Will

"All of Bill's parting and sneaking out started when our parents left us, I had just turned 16 but Bill was barely 15 years old. He sneaks out a lot fights with random people, I've got him smoking, and drinking. He is just out of control.." Will said sadly while looking down.

"I lost my parents, I don't wanna lose my brother too...so thats why I'm putting him through this today.." Will said while looking back up.

"My brother is overreacting, I've only been in 2 fights this past couple of weeks and I havn't been high in almost 2 months sure I have a drinking but its nothing rehab can't fix. My brother honestly is a little whimp and needs to keep his f*cking mouth shut, over here acting like a little b*tch." Bill said as he mumbled the last part.

"Sure I like to party and whatever so whats your F*cking point! I'll do whatever the f*ck I want and no one is gonna stop me!" Bill yelled at the camera.

Bill got out of the car and carried his backpack not looking back at his brother. "Bye bill! Remember I love you!" Bill turned around and flipped him off then walked off again.

WHY THAT LITTLE-! *Cough* Now onto the people they will be staying with, Stanley and Stanford Pines two twin brothers from a little town in Gravity Falls, Orgen while they'll be staying for the summer with them and their Niece, Mabel Pines 15 and their Nephew Dipper Pines who is also 15 they are both twins as well. Everyday the two man set up a list of chores for them to do, because they run their own business The Mystery Shack. So they have to do things to help out, they go ever summer to help them out because the shop usually gets very busy this time of year.