Christmas Oneshot

A/n: Hello my fellow shippers!~ I decided to do a little Christmas One shot, it has nothing to do with main plot but I'd thought it would be fun to spread a little christmas because christmas is a little ways away. So please enjoy!~

Dipper pines now 13 years old is returning to Gravity Falls with his twin sister Mabel to spend Christmas with their Grunckle Stan and Ford. Their parents were both too busy with work to spend Christmas with them, so they sent them to a place that might make happy. Currently Mabel was trying to get Dipper to play Bus seat treasure hunt with her. 

Dipper refused and just looked out the window happily, 'I wonder if anything has changed...' Dipper wondered. As the bus came to a stop, Dipper and Mabel knew it was their stop because they were the last ones on the bus. When they got off they saw Stan, Grenda, Candy and Pacifica. 

"Gruckle Stan!!!" Mabel shouted as she tackled Stan into a hug. Stan chuckled, "Geez kid I'm not dead yet!" 

He said as pulled her into a hug, then she ran over to talk to Grenda, Candy and Pacifca probably wondering what Pacifica was doing waiting for them here. Dipper walked over to Stan with a smile and hugged him and Stan hugged him back. "I missed ya kiddo." He whispered as they hugged.

"I missed you too Grunckle Stan." Dipper said as he let go. 

~Time skip~

Dipper, Stan, and Mabel had just gotten back to the Mystery Shack. Mable friends and Pacifica all went home because today was the 23 rd of december so they to get ready for christmas. Mabel smiled as pulled out a red sweater with green cursive writing that said 'Merry christmas' and it had lights all wrapped around the sweater that actually lit up. 

Mabel then grabbed Dipper's pine tree hat, much to his dis liking. Then put a another hat that looked similar to his other except it was red and the pine tree was replaced with a christmas tree. Dipper sighed while looking at the mirror at his new hat. 

"Mabel is this seriously necessary?" Dipper asked, while Mabel was putting on a red headband with mistletoe hanging above it by a red string. 

"Of course Dip 'n Dots!" Mabel said happily. "Christmas eve is tomorrow." 

"Okay another question...why is Bill here?" Dipper said as he pointed at Bill. 

"I told ya I made a deal with ol' fez in return I get to spend Christmas with you guys!" Bill said smiling at Dipper. " But I will say that your are looking fine yourself pine tree." winking at him in his newly human form. 

Dipper rolled his eyes at Bill while Mabel went into town to try to get cute guys to kiss her. Bill then floated by Dipper, "So pine tree what is Christmas like now a days?" Bill asked. 

"I-i don't know kids are more spoiled and want more expensive things." Dipper tried to explain. Bill then hugged Dipper, "Aww!~ You were stuttering How cute!" Dipper grumbled. "Yeah yeah whatever..." 

~Gotta them time skips~

Christmas was now upon them, Dipper and Mabel just opened the last of their presents, they had gotten a lot of stuff from their Grunckles. Dipper was starting to think that Stan had stolen some of these considering how much some of the things they got were. Dipper and Mabel both got Ipads, and Ipods also mabel got designer  sweaters and Dipper got the whole collection of Goosebump books.

Mabel and Dipper gave their gifts to both of them, Mabel knitted Ford a scarf and Stan a hat. Dipper helped her make them but you can tell the parts where Dipper helped. Then Bill showed up when they were all hugging each other. 

"Time to open my presents now!~" Bill said happily. "Bill you really didn't have too." Mabel said politely. "Yeah you really didn't." Dipper said thinking it was gonna be deer teeth. But Stan and ford opened their gifts Stan got an always screaming head and Ford got deer teeth. 

Mabel got a shooting star hair clip that matched the shooting star on one of her sweaters. and dipper got a heart shaped locket with a pine tree in the middle of the heart. Dipper opened it one side had him on it. 'Where did Bill get this?" He wondered. and the other one was bill in his triangle form. "Sooo?" Bill asked

"Its great bill thank you" Mabel said as dipper nodded. 

"So Bill what exactly was the deal between you and Stan?" Dipper asked.

"Well that I would give him money to buy great presents for you guys." Bill explained Dipper tilted his head. 

"In exchanged for what?" Dipper urged him to continue. Bill smirked as he made Mistletoe appear right above their heads. 

"This." Bill stated as he grabbed Dipper by the waist and kissed him passionately. Mabel squealed and quickly snapped a picture. So it was very interesting christmas indeed. 

A/n: Happy holidays to everyone!! I have to go finish up my Mid-terms today -__- but on the brightside i get to wear my PJ's to school! Anyway I hope you enjoyed!~