Traverse Town

My Pov

I felt something wet on my cheek. I groggily opened my eyes to see a strange looking dog.

Me: "This is a weird dream..." I went to close my eyes, but the dog jumped on my stomach. "This isn't a dream! It's real!" I got up off the ground and looked at my surroundings. It was almost impossible, but I was in another world! I looked back at the dog. I looked around his collar. It said 'Pluto'. "Do you know where we are boy?" He ran off. Maybe he heard something. I started looking around the world. It turned out this world was called 'Traverse Town'. I ran into more of those black creatures from the island. I ran, both fighting the creatures and looking for Sora, Riku and Kairi. A Shadow jumped from above me. I shot a strange light from my hand and hit it, but it didn't vanish. I didn't bother with it and ran off to the next district. After looking in all 3 districts, I ended up back in the First District. What I saw when I got there was terrifying. A man struck Sora with his sword and Sora fell to the ground. "You monster! What did you do to him?"

Man: "None of your concern. Especially since you'll be taking a nap just like your friend if you get in my way."

Me: "What? Who are you?

Man: "They'll come at him from out of nowhere. And they'll keep coming as long as your friend continue to wield the Keyblade. But why? Why would it choose a kid like him?" This guy was starting to tick me even off. I summoned my Keyblade, Starlight. The man seemed surprised. "The worlds must be desperate if a Keyblade has chosen a little girl." That tears it!

Me: "You won't be thinking that in a minute when I kick your butt!" He pulled his sword out of its' sheath. It was a strange one. It had a gun attached to the bottom of it.

Man: "All right, then have it your way." This guy was tough. He was able to use some kind of fire magic. But, after successfully landing an attack(more like 21 attacks), he fell to his knees.

Me: "Now... you're... gonna... you're gonna..." I fell backwards and lost consciousness, feeling more worn out than I've ever felt before.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Leon's Pov

I got my feet. Man, for a kid, this girl was a strong fighter. I was actually going all out and she still was too much to handle. Who was this girl? And her Keyblade... It's one I've never seen before. Then, I heard Yuffie's voice.

Yuffie: "Aw, you're slipping, Leon." I looked to see Yuffie only a foot away.

Me: "I went easy on her." She got a smug grin on her face. "Looks like things are worse than what we thought. A lot worse."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Riku's Pov

The sound of rushing water is what made my consciousness flow back. I opened my eyes to see walls of water rushing upward. I got to my feet, only to feel pressure pushing on my body.

Me: "Where... am I?" I looked around. I made it. I was in another world! The excitement only lasted for a second when I looked again and I didn't see Hikari, Sora or Kairi. "Hikari! Sora! Kairi!" Silence. Was I the only one who made it off the island? If not, then they all must have ended up somewhere else. How was I going to find them?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sora's Pov

Man, that guy seriously messed me up. My head was killing me! I kept opening and closing my eyes. That's when I heard a voice. It was Kairi's voice!