Remembering Those Who Were Lost

My Pov

I listened as Riku and Hook talked.

Hook: "What? So Wendy's not one of the chosen ones?"

Riku: "There are 7, supposedly, and Maleficent says she's not one of them. Hoist anchor as soon as possible. Leave all the dead weight behind, including her."

Hook: "After the trouble of capturing her? And why those 7? What is Maleficent planning, anyway?"

Riku: "Who knows? As long as it means getting Kairi's heart back, I couldn't care less."

Hook: "Hmph. You're wasting your time! The Heartless have devoured that girl's heart. I'll stake me other hand it's lost forever."

Riku: "I will find it no matter what."

Hook: "What about this girl? Is she dead weight? Looks more dead than alive."

Riku: "Don't you dare call her that!" I felt somewhat flattered Riku didn't want to leave me behind, but some part of me wished he would.

Smee: "Uh, Captain..." I heard the voice of Captain Hook's lackey.

Hook: "What?"

Smee: "The prisoners have escaped. What's more, Peter Pan is with them." Peter Pan? Why did that name make me feel happy?

Hook: "Blast that Peter Pan! All right, then! Bring the hostage to me cabin, Smee! Hop to it!" Hook left and Riku turned his back. I mustered all the strength I had and ran out the door to find Sora.

Riku: "Hikari!" I didn't stop, only ran faster. He hurt me. He was no longer the boy I loved. No longer was he the boy who had always protected me. He was just a pawn to the darkness. I ran into a room only to see a girl with curly, light brown hair and wearing a blue nightdress.

Girl: "Oh, my! Who are you?"

Me: "I'm Hikari."

Girl: "My name is Wendy."

Me: "Nice to meet you Wendy." I happened to look down and saw Kairi. "Kairi!" I knelt down and shook her a little.

Wendy: "I think she must be asleep. She hasn't budge an inch since we've been in here." I lifted Kairi off the ground.

Me: "Come on Wendy. They'll be here to get you and Kairi." We left the hold and hurried to the deck. Shadow came out of the ground. "Shadow, go find Sora and bring him here." It took a couple of minutes, but sure enough they came running out.

Sora: "Hikari!" I felt the pain and hurt disappear when Sora hugged me. He then took Kairi from me. "Kairi..." I was about to say something when I saw Kairi's hand twitch. Could her heart be nearby? That's when I realized. I had always felt that Kairi was near us. The reason is; her heart was inside of Sora. That's when a Heartless flew out of nowhere and grabbed Kairi. It flew to Riku and handed her to him. "Riku, wait!" Sora's shadow stopped him from going any further and allowed Riku to leave. We destroyed his shadow, but Sora felt the stinging pain of betrayal. Wendy had fainted from the sudden hit of the Heartless' wing.

Peter: "Well, this is as far as I can go. I've gotta help Wendy." He picked her up and flew off.

Donald: "Hikari, are you alright?"

Me: "I'm-I'm fine. Why?"

Goofy: "You seemed a little too relieved when we showed up. Did something happen?" I quickly shook my head 'no'.

Hook: "Quite a codfish. that Riku- running off with the girl without even saying goodbye."

Sora: "Run off where? Tell me, where did he go?"

Hook: "To the ruins of Hollow Bastion, where Maleficent resides. But you won't be getting there." He held up a lantern and inside was a fairy. Wait, that was-

Me: "Tinker Bell!"

Hook: "Wait a minute... You're that little Lost Girl of Peter Pan's." Lost Girl? A memory flashed through my mind.

Peter: "I hereby dub thee, Hikari, a Lost Boy."

Me: "Huh?" He realized his mistake.

Peter: "Oh. I mean a Lost Girl."

Me: "Me? The very first Lost Girl?"

Peter: "What's wrong? Don't you wanna be?" I jumped up and hugged him.

Me: "I love it!"

Hook: "This is perfect. I can take my revenge on you for ruining my chance to get rid of that boy. Unless you intend on leaving your precious pixie friend behind?" I spirited away my Keyblade. I didn't want anyone getting hurt. "Hand over the Keyblade and I'll spare your lives. Be glad I'm merciful, unlike the Heartless. So, which will it be? The Keyblade, or the plank?" I started hearing a tick-tock sound. Whatever it was scared Hook and he ran off, leaving everything to Smee. Sora walked to the plank and stood near the edge. He closed his eyes and jumped.

Me: "Sora!" To my extreme relief and amazement, he flew back into view. Someone flew past Smee and grabbed the lantern Tink was in. It was Peter. He let Tink out.

Sora: "Thanks, Peter."

Peter: "Hey, don't mention it. You didn't think I'd leave you and Tink behind, did you?" Then he turned to me. "Especially you Hikari. I promised your friends; Ventus, Terra and Aqua I'd keep an eye on you." Ventus... Terra... Aqua... I thought back to the time I was in darkness and saw 4 silhouettes. The shadows faded. I saw my father and Aqua with a man and a boy. The man had dark brown hair and blue eyes. The boy had golden blonde hair and the same blue eyes as Sora. Tears flowed down my face. I remember their faces now. Tinker Bell circled around me, sprinkling fairy dust on me. I instantly floated of the ground. We defeated the Heartless easily. Peter knocked on the door of Hook's room.

Hook: "Is that you, Smee? Did you finish them off?" Peter held his nose and sounded just like Smee. I had to cover my mouth to keep from laughing.

Peter: "Aye, Captain. They walked the plank, every last one of them." Hook ran outside and looked for Smee. Peter snuck up behind him and poked him in the butt with his dagger.

Hook: "P-Peter Pa—blast you!" Hook was actually surprisingly easy to beat. After we beat him, he fell overboard and Tick-Tock(the crocodile)chased him away. We went to the clock tower in London, where Wendy was waiting. Sora looked upset.

Sora: "I still can't believe it. I really flew." I happily sighed, seeing he was happy. "Wait 'til I tell Kairi. I wonder if she'll believe me. Probably not."

Peter: "You should bring her and Riku to Neverland sometime. They can try it for themselves." I slightly flinched at Riku's name. I still felt small amounts of pain, but then I thought back. I had felt a strange and evil darkness. It wasn't Riku's, but someone I think I might know. Meaning Riku was being controlled! He hadn't hurt me on propose. Wendy had told us that one of the faces' hands were wrong. We fixed them and the Keyhole was revealed. We sealed it.

Me: "Well, we'll try to come back again."

Peter: "Wait, Hikari. Here." He held out a small rabbit doll. I took it and a memory flashed through my mind. I noticed that Ven had something in his hand. Why didn't I notice it before?

Me: "Ven, what's that?" I pointed to it.

Ven: "Oh, this is something the 3 of us made for you." He handed me a light brown rabbit doll, with light, plastic maroon eyes and a blue vest that was held closed at the top by a yellow button.

Me: "She's so cute!" I hugged her to my chest.

Terra: "Do you like her?"

Me: "I love her!"

Aqua: "What're you gonna call her?" I looked at her for a minute and came up with the perfect name. The name that would describe my treasure perfectly.

Me: "Takara." I held my Takara, my treasure, close to my chest.

Peter: "You left her here because you didn't want to lose her."

Me: "Thank you for keeping her safe Peter." We left and headed back to Traverse Town.