End of the World

My Pov

We came to the End of the World. This place was filled with the remains of the worlds that had been destroyed.

Goofy: "Gawrsh, is that all that's left of the worlds taken by the Heartless?"

Sora: "Those worlds will be restored if we beat Ansem, right?"

Donald: "You betcha."

Riku: "But, once that happens... they'll become disconnected again."

Kairi: "What will happen to this world? What will happen to us?"

Me: "Well... this world is made up of the remains of destroyed worlds, so it may disappear. As for all of you, you'll return to your home worlds."

Sora: "What about... you? What will happen to you, Kage?" I cringed. I didn't know how to answer that. I didn't know what would happen to me after Ansem was defeated. We started crossing the Final Dimension and came to the Giant Crevasse. It was easy to travel through since there seemed to be no Heartless. We came to a sparkling pool and dove in. That brought us to the World Terminus. Going through it, we were teleported to each world Sora and Hikari had previously visited(In case any of you are wondering, yes Riku and Kairi's appearances changed when they went to the illusions Atlantica and Halloween Town). Then we found ourselves in the 100 Acre Wood. It was such a peaceful world. No Heartless or darkness could touch this world.

Kairi: "Can we rest for a minute?" She was exhausted.

Riku: "Let's rest a minute and gather our bearings before going any farther." Soon, we rested and went on. After going through one more gate, we came to the Evil Grounds. There, we were in free 's when I saw Bald Mountain. Wait, that was home to... Chernabog. Just then, a gigantic, muscular, humanoid demon appeared. His skin was entirely colored black, and he was so large that any of us were roughly the size of his head. His head sported two curved horns, he had four fangs in his mouth, and his eyes were a glowing yellow. He had enormous, black, bat-like wings, and his wingspan was larger than he was tall.

Me: "Chernabog..." For just any person going up against him, they would've had to have been suicidal. But, together, we defeated him rather easily. Chernabog disappeared in an explosion of fire after a battle, revealing the passageway deeper into the mountain. We flew down farther and came to the Volcanic Crater. I looked around and saw remnants of the worlds that had fallen in darkness. There were trees and small towers from Enchanted Dominion, the demonic trees and the front door of the Dwarfs' house from Dwarf Woodlands, stone tapestries from Castle of Dreams, and a small glass sphere from Beast's Castle. We then came to the Linked Worlds, where we were forced to fight a swarm of Heartless until the sigil block broke and we came to the Final Rest.

Sora: "I think this may be our last chance to rest up and prepare." Each of us took a minute. I noticed Riku gripping a place on his chest. Where his heart was.

Me: "Riku?" He looked at me with a pain-filled look in his eyes.

Riku: "I'm fine. I just need to rest." He was lying. It was probably the darkness Ansem had drowned his heart in. Which meant Ansem was up ahead. After resting, we stepped through the door. We arrived at the Destiny Islands.

Sora: "Is this... Is this our island?"

Ansem: "This world is connected."

Goofy: "What was that?" I saw the smaller island with the Paopu Fruit Tree disappear.

Ansem: "Tied to the darkness... soon to be completely eclipsed. There is so much to learn. You understand so little." The ocean turned purplish-black. "A meaningless effort." The ground began to shake. "One who knows nothing can understand nothing." A light flashed and the island had changed dramatically. I turned and saw a girl with ice blue hair with iris blue highlighting the ends standing near the edge of the crumbling world.

Me: "Who is that?" I pointed to the girl. I saw their expression turn to pure shock.

Everyone: "Hikari!" The girl known as Hikari turned around, but as she did, a dark bubble formed around her. That's when her image faded and was replaced with Ansem.

Ansem: "Don't bother. Your voices can no longer reach her where she is. Her heart belongs again to darkness. She sacrificed her own heart so that Riku could escape my hold. All worlds begin in darkness, and all so end. The heart is no different. Darkness sprouts within it, it grows, consumes it. Such is its nature. In the end, every heart returns to the darkness whence it came. You see, darkness is the heart's true essence."

Riku: "That's a lie!"

Sora: "The heart may be weak and sometimes it may even give in. But I've learned that deep down, there's a light that never goes out!" Ansem levitated off the ground and hovered.

Ansem: "So, you have come this far and still you understand nothing. Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!" Ansem's Guardian appeared behind him. He was wrong. Light will never fade. True, every heart is born from darkness, but even if the heart returns there its light never truly fades. We managed to beat Ansem, but I knew it was far from over. He flew back into the brush. The whole island began shaking and cracked in 2. There Ansem hovered. I was the first to go after him and a barrier prevented the others from coming after me.

Kairi: "Kage!"

Me: "I'll be fine!"

Ansem: "You seem sure of yourself, Heartless." Ansem disappeared and in his place was a Darkside. This Darkside was relatively easy to beat. Then, I had to face Ansem on my own. It was nearly impossible. "You are weak. How could the Princess of Kingdom Hearts have such a weak Heartless?"

Riku: "Don't listen to him Kage! You can beat him. Stay strong!" Riku was right. I had to be strong. I couldn't back down. Starlight began glowing. It changed into a different Keyblade. It was a shiny, gold color, while the handle itself was a light silver. The "blade" was a wider, pearly white metal bar with 2 rows of gold chains circling around it and a snow white angel wing at the end of the bar. The Keychain at the end of the handle was a gold Kingdom Hearts symbol with 2 tiny angel wings and it was attached to the hilt of the Keyblade with a silver chain. This represented Hikari's light.

Me: "I'll call you Angel's Light." I actually defeat Ansem by myself. That's when everything became black.